First grow in a while

Here is the weekly pic.

I built a 50x50 screen to scrog. It’s looking pretty good. Tell me what you think. All the bud sites are uniform in size, I like the way it looks.

This week I am getting more dirt to start the seeds that were gifted to me. I am really excited!

1 Like

Bad news… I think she is a hermi…

I’m seeing these pots all over… :sob:

so i got red cherry berry x glacier OG and red cherry berry x remedy seeds from @cannabissequoia in December. i haven’t been taking pics or anything till lately. i got rid of the hermy, and started 3 glacier and 2 remedy. in december. i let them veg for a month then put them into flower. according to info on the strains, they should be about done. so i took these close ups to get some thoughts on when i should harvest.

i also started 5 of each the other day so i can put them outside and see how they do. i am really excited to try them.

these are both from the same glacier plant. i’ll upload full pics in a bit.

2 Likes

ftft

2 Likes

First teo are glacier. The short one in the back is remedy. The tall one is also glacier.

1 Like

@Jdem075

Hey & very cool. :sunglasses:

It’s hard to judge the calendar schedule from what I’m reading but I’d ay you are about 1/2 way there? It’s at least a couple-few weeks before harvest I’d say. If you’re really anxious to try it just cut a small lower bud. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

With everything going on here i haven’t taken any pics. But i harvested the two plants i had. Remedy and glacier from @cannabissequoia. My girlfriend was taking 8 naproxin morning and night for her knees. After having about two hitters of remedy each night she’s down to one naproxen at night. Just a big thank you to @cannabissequoia for sending me these.

Also they were grown in 3 gallon pots with happy frog dirt, and 90 days flowering. Got about an 1.5 oz each plant dried.

2 Likes

Thank YOU for giving me something to smile about. After a shitty week of torture from my hearing disorder & noise, this is very welcome to read. There isn’t a lot I can do from where I stand to affect justice & healing in this world but this is good stuff. :slight_smile:

CBD is also some good stuff-- I’m a complete convert since I found a tolerable strain(Blue Shark CBD from Barneys). I plan to do a lot more CBD plants next year. :thumbsup:

Thanks for letting me/us know how it went for you with that cross/hybrid.

You may want to check out or refer her to some talks between Ethan Russo & Shango Los on Youtube re: treating pain & terpene optimization.

:v:

:evergreen_tree: :fireworks: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ill check that out. i have 5 remedy and 5 glacier started and i am waiting to put them outside once the weather permits.

If i get a male i was thinking about seeding one for more seeds. Any suggestions or concerns?

2 Likes

I hear that preserving the CBD trait is apparently a m’fer so that’s one reason to clone them if possible, & the offspring might be more varied than you like but I am all for it. I’d suggest identifying the males picking one based on shape/structure/vigor & smell, pruning it a lot to only have a branch’s worth of pollen & collecting that in a venitilated bag when the pollen forms or cutting it & then hand-pollinate with a 50 cent paintbrush. Pollen goes a LOOOOng way; a teaspoon is enough for a big plant+, so unless you want thousands of seeds, keep the males under control. :smile:

:evergreen_tree: