Silver dollar haze

I got seeds from a vendor at Higher Educational festival(would love to contact them). Gave away two plants last year and one was a male. These are the best 45-50 seeds.

*havnt pH’d or measured nutes or anything. Not my first grow just got tired of it and said lets see these were mistake seeds anyways

I have a notebook but here are some notes ill edit :
Plain R.O.(first time use), “”+ seaweed xtract, “” + hydrogen peroxide. Just a dash in a solo 15 seeds each.
Let domes breath every now and then

Bottom watering seemed to make a noticeable positive difference.

13 Likes

17 Likes

ahh love that name.

sweet …

7 Likes

Some one said they had never heard of it. Kinda took some wind outta my sails. Just the name I remember

2 Likes

4 Likes

ya i had never heard of it until i seen this.

hum …

2 Likes

All I know is I asked the dude for a haze strain. He said silver something haze. I asked him to repeat himself like three times then gave up lol

4 Likes

Clones. Clones 10 days later

4 Likes

June 16th 2024 Two moved outside location C. Topped and lolipoped for the second time. In 20 gallons.
Sd #1 and Sd #5

1 Like

July 6th 2024. Two at outdoors location C were topped ans lolipoped a second time. One accidentally snap on both fiex with bonsai.

Looking for more stability and larger trunk.

5 Likes

Hell yeah man, those ones you got in the tent are looking nice and plump, clearly great genetics!!! It must be a haze cross though, because those leaves are not looking too sativa in my opinion from the pics in the solo cups, but they look very healthy great genetics!
Cant wait to see what these little ladies do!
Dubb

1 Like

Caterpillars destroyed these. Looking for tips. Might have to replace them. Numbers 1 and 5

Hey imgrowingart,
I’ve also found, bottom watering will help reduce gnats, as does a layer of mulch.
Some use sand, I use coco husks, as a topper, and in my medium mix.
Catapillars, I’ve not fought in my weed grows, and this year, neither in my veggie garden…not yet anyway, LOL.
Might want to look up the Once N Done thread, JohnnyPotSeeds started.
I’ve not used it for caterpillars, but sure has stopped gnat issues in our house plants, and in my grow areas.
Maybe others in that thread have.
I made up a half portion, cost about $70.00, most of it from a health food store, and got enough for YEARS of de-bugging!!
All the best to you, and your grows!!
webe

2 Likes

July 19th location c
SDH #1 male. To be replaced this week. Replaced with SDH #2.
SDH #5 tbd. Clone in flower tent, female as of now.

3 Likes

June 18th

June 20th

These were culled. look at this and edit in numbers

June 22

2 Likes

Clones cuttings n compost

4 Likes

June 24th

2 Likes

July12

2 Likes