First grow! Need advice/help pleaseee!!!

First grow and my plants have a dark bluish tint goin on. I’ve only added 1/2 teaspoon to 1 and a half gallons (fox farm grow big 6-4-4) just to be safe but still see some funny business. My auto is starting to flower. Please any tips or advice is greatly appreciated. I have a soil ph meter and it is at a 7 which is a little high but I’m not sure how I’d bring it down? I’ve only been watering with jus water for about a week now. They are aout 5 weeks old and I added the note once by spraying the top soil and that was 2 weeks ago. Please any advice is appreciated. :heart::blush:

11 Likes

Autos feed very light.Mine look like this when i feed them too much.Lessen up the feed a touch.They should bounce back fine but then again autos are less forgiving than a photo period.Address your nutrition accordingly

3 Likes

They look fine and healthy to me. I use stuff called EdFred that is phosphoric acid to lower pH. It is cheap and I pick it up at the hardware (Ace) store.

I would get a good pH meter for the water, the soil ones I have seen are not very precise.

pH chart

4 Likes

This guy right here for your PH its easy put your water in the test container give it 5 drops shake and compare color off bottle thats it and its cheap and it works been using this stuff for 5 years now and i never have a ph problem i cant fix now pinpoints it instantly

4 Likes

the plant looks good overall, so you’re doing a lot of things right. try to be patient and steady at the wheel. try to relax a little and enjoy it. you’ll be harvesting before you know it. plan ahead for that for sure.

3 Likes

winner winner chicken dinner just breath they look good better than good for first grow some Indica’s have a bluish leaf trait. and have seen people talk about that and in a good way that girl mite be a head stash! all the leaves are the same colour from bottom to top most time if you have a normal def then they usually start at the lower leaves like what was mentioned go half or so strength on the feeds waiting for the weight update

1 Like

Perfectly normal, and usually a good sign , plant is healthy , LITFA

4 Likes

Thank you for the chart and also I like cheap and good so thanks for that too! :wink: I’m ordering a different meter too. Any suggestions on that?

1 Like

Awesome again with the cheap and proof its good lol I like this group already. I know I’m worried about the auto since she is not as forgiving but, you live n learn. Trial and error. Thanks again!

2 Likes

:rofl: thank you! I needed that! :grin:

2 Likes