Very first time and not really a clue? Friend left and left all of these

34 Likes

Welcome to OG :smiley:

5 Likes

"WELCOME H-O-M-E!!! Glad to see you here, everyone is quite helpful, DON’T be shy about seeking help. Plants look healthy, got some “purple” going on, always an interesting sign. Good luck in your efforts, continue to stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Kindly clear that right corner, I like to camp out in the Threads from that spot!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Welcome! That’s a hell of a gift your friend left…

Ya came to the right place for answers though, LOTS to read about here, and lots of wisdom as well…

Where do we start? Do you know anything about them? like strain, photo or auto? Looks like some nice plants to work with, budding too…

4 Likes

Hi , lots here to help you : )

hello looks like your friend wanted sum big buds, seems they did some work on those already, yup your in the right spot, hello and welcome

Lookin’ good so far, what do you need help with? Feeding, Lights, Air?
(Hope your friend left their PH and EC pen’s there too…)

Oh and welcome!

1 Like

Welcome @stonergrl39 ! The right place you have come to….!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG , helluva gift there.

Welcome to OG, @stonergrl39 , you have found the best community on the web. Can you provide some details like medium, temps, food type, feeding schedule, RH and such? Also what are your concerns?

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @stonergrl39!

Your friend left you with some well trained decent foliage. Looks like you’re about 3 to 4 weeks in flower stage. 12 hrs light 12 hrs dark for the rest of it’s cycle, maybe 7 to 9 more weeks.
Not sure exactly what you are prepared to do really. Your skill level, did they leave you some nutrients, what are the plants inside of ? Your op left us with more questions than available answers. Read thru everyone’s comments and let’s get you thru this. You are in the right place.

2 Likes

This is the right place for information.

1 Like

Welcome aboard we are all glad to help

Paps

Welcome and congrats on the gift, wish my friends would just leave me flowering plants.

If you want more help try to describe the grow as best as possible, is it soil and if so it organic or have they been feeding a nute of some sort. Is it a hydro grow, and if so try and describe it the best you can, what medium are they growing in and did you notice how often they were feeding and with what.

Regardless there are lots of people here to help you get these to the finish line and get a good harvest properly dried and cured.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG!
Not a bad gift to get left behind!

If you have no clue about cannabis growing…

These plants have 2 phases of life:

1. Vegatative = when the plant is just growing bigger. If you keep the lights on for a long time each day (16-18 hours) the plant can stay in “veg” forever

2. Flowering = when the days get shorter in the fall, or you change the indoor light schedule to 12 hours on/ 12 hours off… the plants will begin making flowers.

From the pic, your plants look like they’ve been in Flower for about 3 weeks. Depending on the strain/type/breed of plant… they will need to flower for another 5-6 weeks before they can be harvested. Maybe even a little longer….

They look healthy though! So let them keep doing their thing and enjoy the ride!
Just don’t overwater the plants. They don’t like that. Almost everything else will take care of itself.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG stonergrl39, as you can see you’re in good hands, those plants look great👍

Welcome to OG :wave:

Welcome to OG. GrowerGrl here. This is a fun intelligent growing group here. Nice of your neighbor to leave you this gift.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I don’t really know much about them other than they are auto’s and my ex started them before he left on April 30th. The leafs are like turning yellow and some of the points are brown and crispy.

1 Like