First indoor seed run Spirit Train

how in the HELL did i miss this sign up…

i guess thats what i get for making fun of your grandpa @SEMOActivist

ugh

5 Likes

Find a friend. He has about 80 in each vial.

5 Likes

Lets let the sharing begin!

@MoBilly I know and respect you from the Grove Bag thread. I will gladly send you a 10-pack.

Although, please be patient, I have to acquire the gear to ship seeds first, might take a week or so.

Cheers,
M

Edit to add, conversing with @Bobgrows to get pucks made.

3 Likes

Nice work @SEMOActivist ! I Love seeing these beans get grown and make more seeds to be passed around! And love seeing the others posting their f2 grows in here like @BarefootAndBlazed

3 Likes

I’ll hook it up if you PM me your deets.

3 Likes

It seems like these are being sent out in the fall box as Spirit Train F2s… correct me if I’m wrong, but pretty sure they’re not. They’re F3s, because @SEMOActivist started with a pack of Spirit Train F2s from Sebring in the first place and ran them out. Unless I’m missing something? Stranger things have certainly happened, especially before breakfast. :wink:

6 Likes

I would definitely be interested in running some Spirit Train.
Thank you MrWizard!
When you need my contact info just holler.

3 Likes

Very nice of you @Tracker .
:+1:t5:

3 Likes

Pretty sure that’s the case. The Sebring spirit trains were definitely f2s. They were open pollinated from a full pack- 7 females, 4 males I believe. No selection just maximum volume of seed production via OP.

4 Likes

i would love to try some of these i am new to og only bin on here for about a month so i cant get in the coop yet but plan to as soon as i can and as soon as i get on my feet with growing i will contribute as much as i can

3 Likes

@3rdgengrower Message me with deets.

1 Like

It looks like you are a full fledged member to me, I think you can get in on the co-op runs… next time one opens up you should give it a try. :+1:

3 Likes

thanks for the looking for me still learning the site but i will be in on it if i can

2 Likes

If anyone has spares of the Spirit Train I would be happy to give them a good home. USPS sent my box through the mangler and the Spirit Train was one of several that didn’t make it. Happy to cover postage or swap some beans. TIA

2 Likes

@Green_Light DM me info. I’ll break off some from mine.

3 Likes

That’s great @Tracker. I was pretty disappointed to see this strain missing. Thanks for the 2nd chance. DM sent. THX

2 Likes

@SEMOActivist
I Really appreciate your generosity to the Community to keep these beans around for all to enjoy and keep alive. Did the Spirit Train get sent out? I was just wondering .
Have a Blessed Day
:v: :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks for the big fat pack of these beans in my fall box… way cool dude! :pray:

5 Likes

Drizzle Drazzle Druzzle Drome! Looks like these beans have come home.

Thank you @MrWizard !!!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

17 Likes

Whats the background on the kashmir bodhi used?

4 Likes