First indoor seed run Spirit Train

any chance to still snag a spot? very interested in this :eyes:

Those look awesome :heart:

1 Like

seeing these, Iā€™ll tentatively add a number to the wiki, feel free to correct me if Iā€™m wrong :pleading_face:

This sort of feels rude to me. I get it, many of us are here to find seeds, and most of us are seed whores. However, it feels rude to shove your way in, vs being invited.

2 Likes

I see what you mean - so I will tentatively remove my name from the wiki, unless otherwise invited :joy: Never intending to be rude, Iā€™m loving the OG community too much to disrespect it :heart:

3 Likes

Fair enough, and out of respect for the way you are handling it, if you dont get an invite, you can have my spot!

4 Likes

ah thatā€™s hella nice of you man! I appreciate it, but you should keep your spot, you earned it :wink: Iā€™ll have plenty of opportunity to fiend for seeds, and soon enough Iā€™ll have so many theyā€™ll be sprouting out my ears :nerd_face::ear::seedling:

edit: It seems a kind soul has added my name and a few more numbers to the signup :eyes: A blessing from the bean lords :pray::angel:

3 Likes

My goal is to get all these into the hands of the community.
Also folks, he has about 50 seeds in each.

:green_heart: :seedling:

13 Likes

If there happens to be a couple of extra Spirit Train seeds around I would appreciate it immensely if you would remember me.
:pray:
Thanks @G-paS

4 Likes

Ditto, I have a few, but wouldnā€™t mind a few more for a future spirit train grow! :wink:

2 Likes

Your on the list at 14.

2 Likes

Lmao I looked 3 times and failed to see it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: thanks again!

2 Likes

There were multiples of a couple folks. They didnā€™t see their names either. :rofl:

2 Likes

@SEMOActivist Not sure how I missed this run but its an awesome one!

@G-paS If thereā€™s any spare room for one more I would appreciate being added if possible :green_heart:

If not enough to go around I understand too :+1:

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@MoBilly @invisible @Jinglepot , you guys can share mine between you.

4 Likes

Appreciate the generosity @Jango but from what @G-paS wrote I think there are about 50 beans pp so there should be enough to go around :+1:

Lets see how it goes but I would like you to have beans since you got the sign up :slight_smile:

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Ok mate just send me a few femalesšŸ˜…

2 Likes

I agree with @invisible . You should keep your seeds @Jango even though it is a wonderfully generous offer. Iā€™ll wait my turn. lol

3 Likes

One of my current Spirit Train F2 plants. It has been in flower just a few weeks. Yard stick for scale.

28 Likes

I was sent exactly 150. With all the seeds in each, everybody needs to make a friend. I thought about splitting them but, this was a individual run. @SEMOActivist packaged them and they are a freebie added to the box. I had to label them. So, 150 people will receive them and hopefully pay them forward.

20 Likes