First indoor seed run Spirit Train

I would like to give you a big shout for doing an amazing job on your spirit train seed run and I can’t wait to see what magic is in them there beans thank you for the grow n show @SEMOActivist and Happy Growing The Doc

4 Likes

Always lending a helping hand!

1 Like

Those plants have an amazing unique structure it was great to watch the grow, fantastic effort thankyou for doing this and certainty picked up a few things along the way in the form of tips and tricks from many great users

2 Likes

Do you know how to add your Flag (country) behind your name so I can get them to the right distributor for the fall box @Tracker
Thank You!

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Congrats on a successful run @SEMOActivist Thanks for offering these up. Have you gotten to smoke any of the spirit train yet?

1 Like

I cured two buds from each plant. They have a sweet citrus smell and they all have a lime after taste. Decent relaxing smoke that puts me to sleep after a while.

10 Likes

lime you say :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::star_struck:

5 Likes

i was reviewing the sign-ups and i noticed that in TL2 member sign-up #11 that @tresbundles’s username is incorrectly spelled. i also see that @MyLittleGrundle is signed up twice at #27 and #32. should i go ahead and edit, or let them adjust themselves?

2 Likes

Good lookin out, bud, thanks! I changed it, must have been when I was on there multiple times.

1 Like

no worries, i don’t want anyone to miss out on seeds because of a typo. :+1: i mean, we all know each other around here, but i’m not sure how the seed distribution goes and whether usernames have to match up. but best to minimize any issues down the line for people who are already working hard and volunteering time.

3 Likes

Spirit Train F2

48 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

I’m interested in a few beans

1 Like

Hey Congrats on this amazing seed run, I just hopped onboard the Spirit Train! :steam_locomotive: :+1:
Thanks for the good grow

5 Likes

loving that evereryone is making seed runs thank you, you did a wonderful job on the seeds,. Blessed to be #62 on tier 3 I just got in.

3 Likes

Oh these look fabulous! Didn’t know this sign up existed. Thanks @SEMOActivist!!

2 Likes

Just hopped :grin: on the train too! :steam_locomotive: Looks like there is room aboard :crossed_fingers:t2:!

:partying_face: Congratulations @SEMOActivist on your First indoor seed run. :star_struck:

Thanks very much for the opportunity to grow out some fine looking genetics! :eyes:

Many blessings. :prayer_beads: :relieved:

6 Likes

@hollyho any interest in these?! I didn’t see your name :grin:

3 Likes

Nah, I don’t do the boxes. Too complicated for me. Then you have to wait forever. Thank you for thinking about me tho :wink:

2 Likes

Congratulations @SEMOActivist on the fantastic results!! I can’t wait to try these bad boys :heart_eyes: thanks so much for doing this for the community :raised_hands: you seriously rock!

2 Likes