First indoor seed run Spirit Train

What a show! And thank you kindly for sharing it with all of us. :grin:

2 Likes

Wow! @SEMOActivist I buried a film can in the backyard like 40yrs ago with some Colombian Gold in it. Still there. This is gonna be a Cool Grow. Appreciate you.
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

4 Likes

Such a beautiful job you did with this run @SEMOActivist , Wow!! And so many seeds!! Awesome to keep this strain alive!!
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

3 Likes

Awesome run!

2 Likes

Absolutely fantastic!!! :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

3 Likes

Snuck in there at number 70! Thanks for offering this. I’ve heard good things about this strain :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A lower bud of Spirit Train

27 Likes

It’s gorgeous! :+1:

Did you just water?
or am I seeing sap droplets?

Cheers
G

5 Likes

That’s from watering. There always some inadvertent splashing trying to move the hose around all the plants in the flower tent (currently 8 in a 5x5).
The top buds are so heavy! They are causing the plant to lean which exposed some of the lower bud to the light.
I’m away from my spreadsheet but they should be around 7 weeks old now. This is my first time with Spirit Train so I’m not sure how long it’ll take to flower. I think @newb2.0 (who created the F2s I’m growing) took them to 10 weeks.

6 Likes

Yep, 10 weeks was good for most of the phenos I got. One of them went earlier, like 8 or 8.5 weeks

5 Likes

@SEMOActivist
Thanks a lot

2 Likes

WOW I’m excited for this one and I think it’s looking great @SEMOActivist happy to see how things have progressed throughout Happy Growing The Doc

5 Likes

@Gaz29 you were on the list twice so I deleted the second :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

yoda weed

Cheers
G

6 Likes

glad I caught this one in time!!
A buddy spoke of spirit train in the past and I had no answers… well now I do LOL
Thanx for making these availlable

4 Likes

I’m gonna do 3 times for me myself and I! We all want to run it.

4 Likes

Caught this just in time, woohoo!

4 Likes

Yes it is close to full :grinning:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Chopped today, 68F. I grew two Spirit Train girls from seed. This one flopped due to the weight of the buds, but turned a nice shade of purple. The other is standing under her own power and will go on at least through the weekend.

Unsupported

30 Likes

Thank god! I took the last member spot! Excited!

4 Likes