First Octopot Grow!

Thx.

This tent seems smaller by the day man…I topped them once and plan to flip them to flower in a week as both strain and octos are new to me.

1 Like

Don’t be afraid to super crop or bend aggressively ( plant bondage get the whip out lol)

I grew a skunk 1 in that tent and I broke the same branches at least 3 x’s each lol

2 Likes

Flipped To 12/12 this morning, I was going to do it sooner(2 weeks) but there was so much new growth DAILY that I didn’t want to prohibit a proper Veg… thoughts??

Growth amazes me, never saw anything like this with the autos.

Fan leaves the size of dinner plates! :flushed:

9 Likes

they look real good to me.I would never turn that small, but plants look great!

4 Likes

Those are looking great. Dailed in tight as f :100: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Same here man but tent is only 5 ft, between the height of the octos and another 6/8 inches at the top I need for the light…I figured if I left it much more I’d be hitting the light.

1 Like

PPFD: 500
PPM: 300

Added almost a tsp of General Hydro Maxi Bloom and will retake PPM this afternoon. I hadn’t started adding newts yet because of the soil being about half Sohum.

4 Likes

Top leaves were showing signs of N deficiency, added 1 tsp(Less than1/4 strength) to 1G and split it between the 2 of them. No nutes yet so I figured this was coming, seems the Sohum didn’t feed them for very long.

5 Likes

1 week since flip, photos are insane!!! I love it :rofl:
PPFD:550//TEMP:80//RH:40

14 Likes

Didn’t take long to fill in. Good job there looking good

1 Like

lol, it’s happening so fast man, never saw autos do this. Or maybe they would have if my watering habits didn’t suck.

Do I need to defoliate the big leaves yet//at all?

I’ve been tucking them in where I can see bud sites being covered, just leery about chopping them off.

1 Like

Looking fantastic! I’ve been thinking of snagging 2 of the 3 gal octos…I was trying to find a Canadian dealer, but no luck…wasn’t there a place for Canadians to buy?

1 Like

Looks great @blkbelt65

I have a 57 in high 24 x 24 tent I run 1 Octopot in

Training is key and the net is a big help to keeping the hight in order

Remember if you supper crop it will increase yield

Paps

I would remove any fans that block light or air

4 Likes

Other Grow going in Closet, was anxious to start an Auto in an Octo.

Gorilla Cookie ~ AUTO From FastBuds420

Planted in a Jiffy pellet on 06FEB, roots showed up in Res, yesterday. So far, healthiest Auto I’ve grown.

12 Likes

2 Banana Sherbert photos are about 40 days in now.

Here’s the Gorilla Cookie auto at 3 weeks.

Hopefully the flower phase goes as well as Veg. these octos are amazing.

13 Likes

Here’s the Gorilla Cookie Auto, at about 35 days.! Doing great so far. Seems that the Veg time is extended in the auto or this is just how this one grows. The White Widow Autos I’ve grown from ALiBongo, started to flower @ 3 weeks! Which really made for some small, low producing plants.

I’ve had such shit luck with Autos I decided to keep hands mostly off this one, just a little leaf tucking now and then to help expose the lower branches more. No LST, Topping or defoliating…nothing.

Here’s the 2 Banana Sherbert photos, they’re almost 2 weeks into the flip/flower schedule and doing great! Getting big tho LOL and just won’t stop. Just measured things, I won’t be able to grow a plant more than 30 INCHES. MAX!! That’s only another 6" from where they are now… just won’t work.

And these just aren’t stopping so I’ve ordered another tent 55" x 28" x 80"! tall. This will work much better as I can fit, 2 Photo’s OR 3 Autos in there and get my closet back, this room/office/gym is a bit tight at the moment. :martial_arts_uniform: :weight_lifting_man:

15 Likes

There looking great. Happy and healthy

1 Like

Look healthy and flourished. Props. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Looks great my friend all happy and healthy looking plants

3 Likes

Week 2 of flower.

The new tent is is awesome, perfect spot for two photos. The MIGRO 4 fits perfectly in there.

The upside down fabric bag keeps my 1G water jug out of direct light to prevent algae.

16 Likes