First time bubble bag

First time making bb hash less than an oz of stuff I was gonna throw out, not a bad haul what do people do with the 120, a machine water was 32

11 Likes

Idk but be careful standing in that chair :joy:

14 Likes

I donā€™t know but be careful on that chair :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Why were you gonna toss it out for ? & if you can get a close up pic of the hash - itā€™d be easier for peeps to let you know how you did. :facepunch:

Happy growing peepsā€™ ā€¦

Gaz

2 Likes

Here is your new one stop hash info shop courtesy of Mr. Joe Crowe:You can thank me later :bear::wink:

6 Likes

Yup, thatā€™s pointing him in the right direction! :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I would mix them together and enjoy but i dry sift so it comes out like that. Bags are fun too. What was your tech? May need to pull mine out and use

Idk. I use 220 160 90 25. 220 and 25 are usually the darkest.

1 Like

Washing machine ice and bags wash for 20 minutes

I heard of people doing this in washing machines but sounds like a sure way to fuck up the washing machine whilst getting soap residue in your bubble.

120 is usually a bunch of leaf matter. Not worth smoking imo. 73/25 you can mix together

1 Like

Cheap 100 buck dedicated hash washing machine not one in your laundry room :sunglasses:

7 Likes

maybe these videos can help you perfect your hashing techniques.

I follow this tutorial exactly when I do it, and I always get good quality results, even using only trims.

8 Likes

Iā€™m glad knowing that solvent-free extractions are working! Cheers, bro!

This is where I started, watching the Frenchy videos, and have slowly gotten better at my craft.

Have made quite a few ā€œtweaksā€ to my setup, and itā€™s working pretty well. This was a ā€œsmallā€ batch that folks keep bugging me about. After pressing it out, letting it sit for 4 months, it was a nice shiny black, and when you broke it open, the nicest blonde color, and the taste, oh my, takes me back 40 years or so, LOL

7 Likes

Thanks for postingā€¦will have to grab more buckets and layer them like he does.

Broā€¦looks good for a beginner. Iā€™m hoping to get some bags soonā€¦have tons of trim and small buds laying around.

1 Like

I bought a washing machine and bags, and went all in. Iā€™ve got a great setup in my basement for running batches. Iā€™ve got a 6 bucket setup, 5 are chopped, which makes the whole process much easier, trying to stretch 4 or 5 bags in 1 bucket is a PITA. I get 38 degree water out of my well, have a dual sink, and the chest freezer full of bud all within a 4ft work area in the basement.
My batches no longer ā€œoxidizeā€ and get dark, I tweaked my procedure some, and followed what @JoeCrowe does, break it down and throw it in the freezer to dry, stays nice and blonde, and even some cones out white. Iā€™ve also had good success slow drying in my Cannatrol, it will stay a real nice blonde color, even after pressing it out.

2 Likes

Very nice!!! Hope I can pull off a nice yield out of the bags.
If you had some tips for a first timer, what would they be?

1 Like

COLD water, a frisbee, and a nice small knife.
Also, cut just the top of a bucket off and throw it out, keep the bottom. Take bag from the stack, put it in, and pull the sides down. It causes suction that helps get the pile dryer and easier to work with, then put the frisbee in, then you can scrape the pile off and place on the drying screen.
I used to use a spoon, but found a small knife worked much better for me getting the pile off the screen. The spoon seemed to push trichomes into the screen, where the knife didnā€™t.

3 Likes