First time doing rapid rooters, and I may have done something wrong

No I probably didn’t need to soak, but after I used the same bag of rooters for my next couple grows which were months apart, they seemed a little dry, so I figured it couldn’t hurt

2 Likes

Yea they do dry out and I haven’t like the outcome after I’ve gotten to the bottom of a bag that’s been around for like 6 months.

3 Likes

used them recently also and like you under watered. next time i wont be so cautious as they hold alot of air inside also so not like rockwool they wont get over wet imo

3 Likes

I take them out every few days and run water on them - just for a second. I keep the cloner vents open all the way and make sure there’s always water in the base of the cloner. Someone probably already said this, but they definitely need water or higher humidity and will likely recover almost immediately.

2 Likes

Great post

2 Likes

Thank you so much to everyone on here!! I think i was scared of getting them too wet but I’m realizing that’s not what I need to worry about. Thank you guys very much. The clones are looking better now forsure and I def will cut a bit more leaf and such off next time.

3 Likes