First time in soil with plants moving from inside to outside, need some guidance

In my neighborhood deer will eat small vegging plants on site, as will rabbits,woodchucks. They don’t make it 3 nights.
Your setting yourself up for a let down if you don’t defend against herbivores. That’s 24” of chicken wire at the base of a 5’ cage

6 Likes

have had pheasants destroy young plants as well as deer and rabbits and woodchucks

3 Likes

I only have to worry about two legged animals in my back yard. :angry:

2 Likes

Thanks, good advice. There certainly are a ton of critters where I am going to do this. Deer on my lawn are really common.

1 Like

sounds like you got some poor climate. i do not think deer will be a problem. how ever varmit will be a problem. depending on the nutes you use. would be a goog idea. to put a low fence around them to keep varmits away.

Bugs is all I can think of but that’s a given on outside grows …an auto popped up in my vegetable garden last year, first auto for me…I don’t know how it got there and I definitely didn’t put it there. The auto flowered around late June and in zone 5 pot plants would start flowering in mid August…the rest of my pot plant started flowering the 2nd. week of August.

Sativa Dominant Auto

This one I planted chopped down around November

8 Likes

Wish something like that would pop up in my garden! :smiley:

4 Likes