First world problems

because ive been drinkin thinkin…

my speakers simply wont go any louder, like wtf.

what are your first world problems?

4 Likes

I had to buy a new bigger seed container and its already nearly out of free space.

My raised garden bed is almost overflowing from dumping my used pots of soil in it.

Lost internet for 4 days when my modem crapped out, my family almost died.

The stereo in my car intermittently switches to aux and back to radio and its driving me fuggin insane.

10 Likes

bro i cant WAIT to throw plants outside since im in a legal state.

internet, i can relate. ive been a little busy and havent turned the internet on at my house, because lets face facts, i spend more time here at work than i do at home lol.

pedro, your doing big things, ive seen you on the youtubes. keep up the good work. and of course, thanks for stopping by bro

3 Likes

It has rained so much this summer that I have had to mow my lawn more than I’d like to.

My wife keeps buying whole wheat bread and I prefer white.

I need to drop a couple bills at Home Depot this weekend for materials to complete an outdoor project.

I got it rough, boys, I tell ya.

8 Likes

I ran out out avocados and was forced to put all natural peanut butter on my toast.

5 Likes

Probably a different Pedro I reckon.

3 Likes

I can’t decide what seeds to pop

11 Likes

I can’t figure out if I have any problems.

7 Likes

I have to use my cellphone to call the office so I get paid in time. Also my leather seats in the corvette get tooooo hot

4 Likes

My DLP chip is going out :scream:

4 Likes

I had a first world problem in a 3rd world country!

Can’t read my smartphone while I drive cause of my polarized sunglasses!

7 Likes

They didnt sing me Happy Birthday at Olive Garden last night. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Waiting for my Insane Audio deck in my Jeep to boot up so that I can listen to some music…

3 Likes

I want to level some ground so I can lay my 6mx3m polytunnel and it’s too sunny so I have to sit around and drink beer instead.

6 Likes

My beer is frozen :sob:

6 Likes

They ran out of organic broccoli at the community supported agriculture farm stand before I got there. :cry:

5 Likes

I cant get a kilo rare T-bone at the local vegan restaurant even though the steakhouse restaurant next door sells vegan meals. I mean, seriously?

5 Likes

Two things I enjoy a lot (growing cannabis and mushrooms) are illegal, so when asked about my hobbies I can only say “I hang around a lot doing nothing”.

Edit:

I just realized that sounds like a stoner, so even that is suspicious. :unamused::wink:

8 Likes

Third world problem,

Just got pulled over while drinking, cop didn’t want to hold my beer while I was looking for my license that I didn’t have with me. Oh well, slipped him a crisp $20usd bill and was on my way. hahaahahahahahahahahahah

10 Likes