Flipped exactly 34 days ago

Couple of mine are that close at top. But otherwise we’ll done

Yah I would be so anxious about growing out seeds that cost 600 for 10, jeez, wouldn’t even be enjoyable at that point lol. That costs more than my entire setup almost haha. Some of the prices are mental these days. That’s why I love it here on the OG!

3 Likes

That’s what seems to happen with my jack’s rainbow :rainbow: run about 6 weeks and stack the last couple. Tangie kush x rainbow kush bro

1 Like

Pm in letter box

New tent setup with alien vs triangle and unicorn burst. One is up the other almost up.

7 Likes

It would help if you just created one diary instead of multiple entries my friend. Perhaps a moderwtor can help you to clean up these extra posts and combine them for you, so you aren’t having multiple threads of the same nature.

1 Like

Roger that. Apologies

2 Likes

It’s all good! Just figure it would make it easier to reply for you and have everything in one place. Looking forward to seeing more of the ChillLEDs, I have been eyeing those for a long while

1 Like

I have a brand new commercial X3-500 I paid 1200 for. Before the ultras came out. Now they’re around 800. I will ship my commercial factory sealed light for 675

1 Like

Let me know if you need a ruthless accomplice.

3 Likes

Or I can get u a deal on a non ultra. Ask for Austin. Tell him Ronnie Sent you and you need a deal

2 Likes

Check email

Blockquote I prefer getting my genetics from the guy who created it. Yeah I’m aware there are versions out there but how many of seed junky quality?

You said a mouth full.

2 Likes

I believequalitymattersand yes most kush plants do one last big swell.

(upload://p2KiBWixQDpeO49dTO7VOmKRaY5.jpeg)

7 Likes

Forgot 92 og

7 Likes

We all do. Do you think we have been at this a week or something lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

@anon58740919 once told me he prefers to grow poor yielding weed.

2 Likes

Correct @foreigner I look for stuff that grows tiny fluffy popcorn nugs with no colour and smells like the turd of a wombat :100::rofl:

1 Like

Poor yield and high quality seem to go hand in hand .

1 Like

Of course not lol

1 Like