from Genetic Designer
East Coast Sour Diesel x NYC Sour Diesel
greatlakesgenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

15 Likes

Oh my! Times 10

$šŸ˜³$

3 Likes

That sounds delicious.

Thatā€™s a lot of money. Those packs might be worth it but jeez.

4 Likes

I could have be remembering this wrong, if so someone say something.
Nyc Diesel by soma was sour diesel bag seed soma found while visiting nyc. He took it back to Amsterdam and pollinated it with a Hawaiian afghan male. Creating nyc diesel. So from what Iā€™m remembering this is a really expensive back cross

2 Likes

:exploding_head: wowzers. :grimacing:

2 Likes

If youā€™re going to spend a g note, just buy the original cut of sour and put $900 back in your pocket.

5 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see how these turn out! My only wish is that there was some way to actually SMELL them when they hit flower. I can only imagine itā€™s gonna be stinky, if not downright noxious.

As an asideā€¦ Why do people care how much someone else spends/spent on some seeds? Iā€™ve never understood that. If anything at all, Iā€™m happy someone can afford to do it, so I can at least look at all the awesome pictures of stuff Iā€™ll never be able to afford :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Because it sets a standard for the market. If people find they can sell f1s(basically pollen chucks) for a high price, the market will continue in that direction. This leads to a market Saturated with expensive, often untested genetics.

You can already see it in the current market of ā€œbreeders,ā€ who throw pollen at everything under the sun and then charge mega bucks for untested genetics.

Itā€™s mostly frowned upon by those who understand how the game works as being a bad faith type of play.

@Banquo

11 Likes

Yeah, good luck getting anybody to agree what the ā€œoriginalā€ cut is and itā€™s not gonna cost a hundy.

1 Like

Mesa Genetics has the weasel cut for $100. Iā€™ve flowered it out and itā€™s the same cut I had in the early 2000ā€™s in New England. Im not saying itā€™s the end all be all cut of sour, itā€™s just the one I had a lot of back between 2001-2009 in New England.

Youā€™re right though, who knows if itā€™s the original cut. Iā€™ll revise my comment from ā€œoriginalā€ cut to a ā€œnice cutā€ of sour.

Best
J

21 Likes

Very nice picture

3 Likes

With so many fake and/or dud cuts around, one would have to grow a bunch of cuts to find a good one.

Then again, ecsd is tough to grow proper so youā€™d have to spend a few rounds dialing clean ones.

A crapshoot is what it is lol.

Unless you know a dude holding her/them for 15years or something. Definitely not the majority of people haha

1 Like

I know a guy but itā€™s a collective ongoing effort.

1 Like

A lot of these seeds dealers are price gouging because they know growers will pay for themā€¦the last seed that I bought was from Nevils seed bankā€¦

10 Likes

My buddy just started some pg13
@PhilCuisine

1 Like

I have my own crosses Pacificā€™s G13, Airbournes G13 and Nor Cal G13 somewhere in that pictureā€¦all 3 of my G13s were clone only strainsā€¦

7 Likes

Good stuff.

I see a chem x c99 in there, is it one you did yourself or maybe from dutchgrown ?

1 Like

The seed master. Lol Who you gonna call? Lol

1 Like

You could fly to LA buy the cut from Dark Hearts, fly home and still have change

Howā€™s the other pack next to it for $2222ā€¦ are they serious?? It has Cherry Pie in it and probably the most prone to throw nanners out of all the hype cuts. Over 2 bands for a pack of potential hermies yeeeeah, nah!

6 Likes