Flipped exactly 34 days ago

These photos sure flowered fast. I hope it’s a good sign. 34 days ago these were just plants. Is this good indoor gardening

22 Likes

Looks like you’ll have a nice bag of buds by the time they finish . Which strain is that your growing?

1 Like

Seed junky kush mints. Don’t ask how I got them. Theirs aren’t sold to the public. And ethos banana daddy. By far the most popular bud I’ve grown in two years. Auto and photo. Go with the auto. 100s of people have been begging for it. Just don’t harvest it too late. 10-15% amber and u got a party

3 Likes

That’s good bud growth for 34 days ?

I’d say so what lights you using hps?

1 Like

Same lights I been plugging since meeting you good folks. Growcraft ChilLED Tech out of Washington state. The commercial grade x3-500 are very affordable now. I can get you a deal if you’re serious true 500 watts 3 26. Umol 4x6 coverage but 3x5 is optimal.

1 Like

Drivers are separate to keep heat away. Samsung lights meanwell drivers.

Kush Mints is a nice strain, its available everywhere, just the price is prohibitive for most :wink:

, haven’t heard of the Banana Daddy but I like Ethos

Looking good.

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer I’d need 10 of the suckers and I’m guessing 5 grad plus to outfit my room , which at this time is out of the question.

Definitely by the looks of your plant the lights are working well.

2 Likes

Not the jbeezy cut from seed junkys version. Yeah folks have cloned and crossed it. Mine is from beezy himself was my point. Try banana daddy you’ll thank me

1 Like

I have 1 spare commercial factory sealed I’ll take 675 for shipped

1 Like

never opened

4 Likes

So 6750.00 usd for 10 lights out of my price range at this time . I need to win the lottery or rob a bank . Lol

3 Likes

Yeah, the clone only is available many places, just got to know where to look. It’s not worth the price tag though, but I don’t really think any clone only are worth the price tag in these modern days. Peace

3 Likes

Seeds were a gift. I can’t afford 600 for 10 seeds

1 Like

Was gonna say kush mints ain’t nothing elite. It’s a daily bag sale where I am :rofl:

5 Likes

I prefer getting my genetics from the guy who created it. Yeah I’m aware there are versions out there but how many of seed junky quality?

1 Like

They actually don’t look very far along for being on day 34 of flower. Here’s some pics of my grow at day 40: Bodhi Dread Bread and Imperial Majesty; Lucky Dog Diesel Therapy; Doc D Purple Corinto Budder x A5Thai, Outer Limits and Sour Diesel x DE - #100 by minitiger

There are two Mango Biche x OMG plants, which aren’t exactly “quick finishers” and they look way further along than those Kush Mints. There’s also a Purple Corinto Budder x A5Thai that looks much further along. Everything looks much further along than those Kush Mints. And they did at day 34, too. Even the plants that are only on day 21 of flower in those pics look further along than yours.

I’m not criticizing, but you did ask, so…

3 Likes

I do too. That’s why I prefer running OG breeders gear over overpriced shite with a name tag on it :100:

6 Likes

Isn’t kush known to bulk up the last couple weeks anything with kush for me it seemed that way?

1 Like