Flood table for autopots

stardog my res looks similar to yours as far as the grommet no? it’s not so much the rez leak I’m worried about,more the aquavalves getting stuck or something,if I get the flood table is it OK to put my res in the tent or do I have to get a table or bucket for that as well outside the tent?

2 Likes

I’ll have it like this once full and water if leak would leak into the bucket

4 Likes

Thats a good idea for your reservoir!

I can’t see a problem with keeping it inside the tent, I’ve a feed bin inside my tent that fills from the reservoir, the idea is the nutrient gets a chance to heat up between feeds.

for my autopot I use that 10ltr tub but i only put 4/5ltr in it every couple of days that also stays in the tent for the nutrient temp.

The only thing I can think of is keep an eye on the nutrient temperatures during summer.

1 Like

We used them for liquid yeast and sourdough starters when I was a baker. You gotta wail on a loaded one for a long time and a lot of hot dishwasher cycles before they spring a leak, love those things. I wish Rubbermaid would make more things out of the Brute or Roughneck materials

2 Likes

They are awesome. We store our freshly butchered chickens in them with ice for a day before we package them.

Obviously not the same exact ones I use for my resi’s

4 Likes

Before I spend $200 on a food table from Amazon,

I’m gonna try this $30 kiddy pool

1 Like

Oh.

Are we not using our butchering equipment as our hydro equipment? :rofl:

Lol no, no we are not

Found a really good cheap tray option with free shipping, multiple sizes:

1 Like