Floor vent for exhaust

Find one of those swamp coolers that look like a tower and oscillate on Amazon. THESE (and I have 3 running and 2 that are broken so only produce air.) work in conjunction with a/c and the older folks here don’t like cold a/con them so I have to compensate and it works as long as I keep tent open during lights on. These units run on low wattage and can lower by about 5 degrees, which I’m sure you’d be thrilled to get to the low 80’s. Shop around, there’s deals under 100 and units go on sale. Do buy insurance because the oscillator does break after 3 months. Using 5 I don’t need the oscillator, caused I got sent a new one and ended up keeping the old since the swamp cooler function still works. The actual swamp cooler works longer so that’s what matters. Cold water and ICE and you’ll be down to low 80’s or maybe even 80. I get as high as 86 when I have to settle for warmer a/c but it works great when the cold air isn’t available to be cracked on a balcony door. This might be a good solution for your situation :wink:

i just read a thread on here about a homemade swamp cooler and it had a link to another one in the comments. check this one out. it would obviously increase the humidity pretty good though, may introduce another problem. the original thread.

Thank you will check out.