Florida cup... No real competition

Hey so i got a friend judging the florida cup… Im am wondering if anyone herebis also a judge. Tbh he has been showing me the entries and they all look like mids and ive seen almost half of them so far… This is weird bc i know a few florida growers and they put out much better stuff than what this cup has to offer

7 Likes

Wasn’t aware there was such a thing . Must be companies who grow for the dispensaries . Since that excludes most who grow , aint no wonder I aint heard of it .

5 Likes

They told me to enter u just need proof u grew it in fla just doesnt seem well known

1 Like

Sounds like it’s setup by uncle sams DEA! Never heard of it either.

6 Likes

^Yeah I was gonna say, considering the political climate (and history) of Flordia, I would imagine growers down there would not be safe to leave their caves

Nobody with any experience would go to a public gathering like that. Makes sense you’d get only noobs and weekend warriors

3 Likes

It’s a very small event held down in southern Florida on a private farm. Bout all I know of it

3 Likes

Considering it’s still black helicopter days in Florida they welcome to it .

1 Like

Isn’t there a page on IG dedicated to outing you as a fraud or scammer of some kind Or am I mistaken ?

2 Likes

Don’t they only have like 15 licenses for the whole state and I didn’t think Florida “allowed” home growing. Sounds like a set up to me too. You have to prove you grew it in Florida admitting you broke their laws unless you have a claim to those licenses. Slam dunk for any prosecuter.

5 Likes

As plainly stated above are most of the reasons why everyone keeps their heads down . Folks don’t talk , don’t gather , don’t have visitors & generally stay the hell away from them that do .

3 Likes

Kevorkian cup?

1 Like

It seems legit my buddy is a judge and the way entries work u dont need to give much info

i can’t wait to see what walks outta florida when they got legit homegrow and reasonable stuff. y’all blessed everybody with OG 🫡🫡

2 Likes

Everyone acts like there is always helis patrollin in florida… i did my share of outdoor both secluded and open and never had so much as a ? Thrown my way. They more focused on bustin meth houses. Long as ur minding your own business no pne cares

2 Likes

Florida was and is a underground king

3 Likes

Feddy cup 2023. Yea no thanks.

3 Likes

Ppl so scared lol… Fuck the police…

2 Likes

You can fuck the police yourself, if you like them that way… personally, I’m not entering any competitions on who commits the best felonies. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I moved to SoFla in 1980 so I could grow weed outdoors and fish year round.

I grow in and out, but the native soil is in need of lots of amending, so now I only grow in containers.
I had a pretty good guerilla plot in west Broward County before C.B. Smith park was built in Pembroke Park/Cooper City.
I am now in north Monroe County. There are only a few close family and friends that know what I have been doing, since I have always been an Outlaw, that is how I behave. Need to know basis only, with sealed lips. I am quite accustomed to this secretive behavior and really don’t care if ganja is ever legalized here. I have never been, and likely never will go to any dispensary. I use flowers for recreational purposes only.

21 Likes

It’s a really weird place to be for me, stuck in between the old prohibition keep your mouth shut days and the it’s legal let’s talk about it with everyone days. I don’t think I’ll ever fully outgrow looking over my shoulder.

10 Likes