Florida cup... No real competition

Heading down there tomorrow morning! Have a place 1/2m from the wild bird sanctuary.

5 Likes

I would just go hang out w the wild birds. Far less law enforcement presence likely.

4 Likes

Haha. You would have to find a good bench. You wouldn’t be able to finish a bowl walking around there its so small. But a great place for bird rehabilitation. Lots of birds that get caught in fishing lines and have broken wings from hitting the water so hard, fishing.

4 Likes

Easy to say from Outside of a police car. Once cuffed and on the way to jail, your life can become unpleasant and expensive really fast.

4 Likes

Yea bring a disposable umbrella. Birds are peaceful and nice to be around, except some parrots are really loud and obnoxious.

2 Likes

View from the dock

14 Likes

That’s a dog not a dock.

5 Likes

Dogs view from the dock. Haha

3 Likes

There is an airstrip right where the sun is setting. Used back in the day for guess what!!!? It’s a community with a runway, drive the plane up to your house. Tavernaero.
photo copied from redit, the mosquito planes used to fly within about 100’ of the roof tops. what a sight to see.

6 Likes

An awesome dog you have!

1 Like

thank you, her nickname is master splinter hahahaha. half dachshund half schnauzer.

2 Likes

Gotta play to win… If you cant outsmart the trolls thats in you bro ive always against the law and only been in cuffs twice and beat both cases w.o a lawyer.

Lol this posts shows Who could have made or through prohibition times… Y is everyone afraid of the gov you realize they work for you and citizens outnumber gov at least 100 to 1

Yes I’m sure they would be very interested in your point of view.

2 Likes

First direct evidence of the existence of contrails.

Stay young I say. Kinder gentler machine gun hand and all that.

3 Likes

I dont care what they think or do… Thats the point i have no fear of the government. Much like many here… Then there are the ones that bend and succumb to the government and wont do things bc a fear of being. Caught. People are soft and scared.

Being afraid of 10 years in jail is a reasonable fear.

It’s not all big dick tough guy moves. Smooth, subtle, and under the radar.

When I was an outlaw it was for money and lawyers fees cost money so that’s a necessary calculation.

7 Likes

Looks like a dock dog to me.

1 Like

Is that Neil young? It’s Neil young isn’t it?

1 Like