Florida cup... No real competition

It is indeed! LOL

2 Likes

Foreigner: Canadian music aficionado.

2 Likes

Not exactly an obscure Canadian but with that attitude he coulda passed for a New Yorker. I mean, if I didn’t know he was I wouldn’t infer it from that snarl. Lol

1 Like

The small town he’s from is a landmark for driving through Ontario. Omeemee! Birthplace of Neil young!

2 Likes

Any fear of prison is irrational

I grew for 3 years in FL. Small tent in my master bedroom walk in closet. All I can say is I’m glad I’m back in Oregon.

2 Likes

Ok pal on with my day…

Old habits die hard, friend, and they’ve kept me alive and out of trouble. I hate the paranoia, but I live in a prohibition state and have to stay well under the radar. I wish I could freely grow my plants outside (this is prime black loam in a fertile river bottom, some of the best soil in the country) but it just isn’t fated to be. I can’t show off my garden to anyone, either- or even have visitors- as that also puts me at risk. It’s a lonely existence, but if I want to stay safe that’s just how it has to be.

7 Likes

So Florida man just came in here to run his mouth and voice his opinion that no one cares about?

What’s the saying… Opinions are like assholes. Everyones got one.

5 Likes

A brother across the ocean… Couldn’t have put it better

3 Likes

Aren’t there “testers” for cup winners - remember seeing a video about this Believe the testers are given/sent the entries and they smoke them then submit their report. -

1 Like

I think he was saying “im a tough guy and you guys aren’t.” But don’t quote me :joy:

2 Likes

Ahh, the typical keyboard warrior. Everyone is a soy boy, but me. Love it when people self project on others @Foreigner

2 Likes

I enjoyed the feminism part. Mostly because it doesn’t make any sense.

“Hey you you stupid…”
“Oh yeah, well, you feminist.”

I just called the guy a douche, I mean c’mon.

3 Likes

Won’t show up to local event but will upload pics to the alphabet agencies favorite pot websites (riu posts specifically have shown up in much court evidence )

5 Likes

Dude got 5-0 vibes himself, honestly

8 Likes

Aint sure what color the sky is in that dudes world…did everything but throw a turd in the punchbowl & piss on the campfire .

1 Like

Yes there are a friend of mine is one

Ya i been chatting with them about how to enter being an illegal state they want a pic of the grow and a newspaper from the same day as the entry is filled out. Its on its third year from what i understand

Actually he was talking about a disappointing cup (on which i was genuinely interested for the details), but it drifted fast on “LEO cup” and how everybody deal with the laws from countries that have nothing in common with Florida lmao

I personnally can’t really blame the guy to be a bit raw considering the context.

2 Likes