Florida rec bill passes on to November ballot

17 Likes

Appreciate the update :metal:

3 Likes

Well obviously the Florida Supreme Court was incapable of understanding the state’s attorney’s position that the general public was too stupid to understand that even if cannabis was legal at the state level it would still be illegal at the federal level.

Between this and the Florida legislature preemptive strike to limit the potency of weed the dispensary is allowed to sell, I swear the politicians are attempting to beef up the black market. Why? I can only assume the money leads back to them somehow (only reason a politician would work so hard).

If the Florida Attorney General’s office is an elected position, I hope the peeps in Florida remember at election time. Along with her friends in the legislature who capped the thc limits preemptively (this has been such a problem in other states).

Sex crazed reefer addicts, roaming wild (with eyes glazed over (you know the look)), with one thought on their mind “ Do I smoke another joint before or after I eat my tacos “.

6 Likes

Yes, the money flows back. Nothing is done by accident, be skeptical, but don’t let the corruption harsh your mellow. You are free, in a free country, be free my freind, be free and grow the weed…

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly, I hope things go in the right direction at some point here in FL but until then, I’ll still be doing what I love :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ya, I’ve been told, I’m not really free, and I just work for ‘the man’, blah blah blah. I was delivering newspapers at 10 years old, and have not taken a year off since then. Hard work is what keeps you free, not much else besides that work will continue to ensure your freedom.

and…just because ‘you’ are free, doesn’t mean ‘it’ should be free :wink:

2 Likes

While this is a step in the right direction , it’s the same old bs . It like the current medical user program will lock one into only being able to LEGALLY buy from a dispensory . Which in turn are owned by Big Sugar / Big Ag , you know Matt Gaetz’s buddies . Florida has no industrial base , it’s a service economy . Tourism is # 1 , Ag / Big Sugar is # 2 . Mucho lobbying $$$$ at work . Fat Cats get the pie , while the peasants get crumbs . And BTW home cultivation will still be ILLEGAL . Aint changed my world 1 fuckin’ iota . Outlaw world is always black & white…

2 Likes

I mean really, at the end of the day, who cares about the mess of a system, no legal homegrow, etc. We’re all outlaw growers here anyway so this doesn’t affect our daily lives. Unless you’re a total dick though you’ll still vote yes because it means we won’t be locking humans in cages for a fucking plant we all enjoy.

Much love all :green_heart:
Yes on 3

2 Likes

Jim Beam owns GTI (aka Rise) 🤷 So it actually even runs deeper than you thought

1 Like