Home Growing in Florida update go Joe

Just an update that the home growing issue and Joe Redner.

Guy us a champ taking down 8oz a day in a smoothie. Cant wait to try this…

But seriously this case needs to find for Joe. We can’t let corporations hold us hostage like big pharma.

Hell I’m upset you can’t still your own alcohol.

2 Likes

I stand with Joe. I live in Florida and am rooting for this bill to be passed. What they gave us isn’t what we voted for. I think with the help of John Morgan and us as patients can make enough noise to change the situation we have here in the “Budshine State”

Interesting you bring Johnny boy up… I’ve met Mr. Morgan on multiple occasions in both formal and informal settings. All I would suggest is to remember he too has his own business ventures riding on all of this. Said ventures at this point are his number 1 priority. Don’t get me wrong, still respect what he has done but he is ‘for HIS people’

1 Like

As long as they get home growing legalized I will be happy. I don’t care what their business angle is.

All these cannabis corporations in Florida are holding people hostage for their medicine. The law creates a monopoly on the market and is totally against all American values.

2 Likes

Agree in principle however in reality this isn’t the case. Look at big pharma and big AG in the circus known as Fl politics

1 Like

@Badfishy1
I agree 10000% with you. Mr. Morgan does have that “I’m for me when I talk about patients” face but I think he can help the cause with his connections. All we want is to be able to have access to flower and he might be what we need to get the law changed. I think that’s all we want.
Either way it does not change what I have to do to produce the medicine I need. My wife needs it as well as she is dealing with cancer. I will not sit and wait for someone to allow me to help her out.

2 Likes

The fact is that legalization only took hold because of money. So obviously you dance with the devil. However, in the end I think the joke will be on them, as marijuana is probably the easiest plant to grow and process. Just a matter of time before everyone realizes that.

1 Like

not Trying to shit on Johnny boy he means well. I know him n Rick Scott are strange bedfellows. His connections run deep

2 Likes