Flower tent got polinated

So I discovered that my flower tent was pollinated by a landrace that hermed our pretty early on. I cut the plants cause I don’t want the seeds but I have a plant 14 days into flower that was in the same tent. Is that one pollinated aswell or is there hope?

depends on how many pistils it had thrown already, saying that likely not many and all bud grown from this point out will be fine so…

3 Likes

Is it worth spraying the tent (and plant maybe) down with water? Or is that a waste of time

7 Likes

oh no definitely give everything a spray down and should be fine after that probably already is, but easy to do.

5 Likes

Spray everything in your tent with water, plants & walls. Not the electrical equipment lol

I just purposely allowed a male to pollenate my whole tent… But only had small amount of pistols on the plants, so now I’ll get some seeds and still get buds to smoke when harvested. Only works early on in flower because the lack of pistols…

You will be ok :+1: spray water on the plants and make sure no more males can pollenate in your tent.

4 Likes

I just chopped 14 plants that 2 male plants pulled ended up getting some pollen on every plant plus 2 fans don’t help lots of fucking work for an old man who dreams of sinsemilla yields but this time I ended up with sweet fem seeds lol

2 Likes

Sucks. I had same thing happen. Acapulco gold kicked some male flowers and got my southern black bananas female. I ran her out n harvested the seeds. Im not 100%sure about these seeds. Cause I know they came from Hermed landrace. Also have about 500 I guess they’d be s1s of the Acapulco. Water is key. Like said above spray everything down. If you spray your female get her out of bright light and fan dry her so her pistils don’t get burned up.