Flowering Plants To Death with Oranje

fck she was just too perfect lol

I plant bamboo stick in cross, in the large bud formation of known b1tchy phenos. This way it suck the RH out and permit me to check the state of the center regulary, If i see than the center is very wet, i plant other sticks. Some look like “pin head” of hellraiser at end of flowering lol

1 Like

Hi hello it’s been a few minutes since I last shared with the group, so I’m taking a break from lurking. :wave:

Here’s what’s cooking:

Front-left is Apollo 13 – I finally got it to not die! Right and back are Bingo Pajama from #bodhi.

First, the Apollo 13 (2016 re-release):

On a whim, after I failed to grow this 6 times, I threw two more beans into some soil, and presto: healthy plant. No idea why. Like the 2016 Apollo 11, this plant is ridiculously branchy, but stayed in a nice christmas tree shape. Yield looks like it will be so-so, smell is a delicious spicy-fruity.

Next, Bingo Pajama (Queen Kudra Kush x Appalachia) no. 1:

Looks like a pretty heavy yielder, though not quite the same level as summer’s Tahoe OG. Smells of tropical fruit and vanilla. Fade has begun early with this gal, she’s a heavy feeder.

Last, Bingo Pajama no. 2:

Frost monster. Not as chunky as her sister. I’m drooling over this one. Too far in the back to smell, so I’m going to assume it smells like weed. Not like I have a lot of experience with Bodhi plants (these are my second and third, respectively), but this plant is demonstrative of why I loved growing ChemD x Sunshine Daydream: vigorous growth, sturdy frame, and absurdly frosty.

On an unrelated note, here’s what a plant looks like if you don’t give it light for 5 weeks:

… and now you know. I’m out of space in my tents, sorry weed gods :grin:

14 Likes

@oranje we glad you posted some pictures!

8 Likes

:wave:

Day 53 of 12/12,

Bingo Pajama no. 1, living off in the back, decided to give up on verticality completely. Until a couple days ago, this one was actually my best bet for “most likely to remain upright for the duration of flowering.”

You tried, honey.

… and apparently you succeeded! Smell is tart and tropical, with something that reminds me of pine but is not. :thinking: Heavy yield. Did you notice most of the fan leaves are solid purple? Most of the fan leaves are solid purple.

Apollo 13 is dainty by comparison:

No massive buds to be found, it’s a polite little tree packed with tiny, frosty nugs. Trimming this may cause me to lose my mind. Equal parts pepper-y and not-quite-spoiled sweet. Mild smell compared to Apollo 11.

Last but not least, Bingo Pajama no. 3:

Significantly more dense than her sister, and has been hungry. Eating through fan leaves like candy. Yield should be solid. Has a light honey smell, maybe a bit of that not-quite-pine, too.

Don’t see a whole lot of amber anywhere yet, but was anticipating at least 9 weeks for the bunch. Wish me luck with Floppy McSideways in the back. :sleeping:

18 Likes

Dear Sir or Madam,

Wrapping things up in the ol’ Mystery Machine. Pics below are from day 60/63 of 12/12, the chop has begun and will slowly unfold through day 70 or so. Not a ton of amber so far, but at least Bingo Pajama #3 and Apollo 13 are dashing towards the light at the end of the tunnel. Bingo Pajama #1 – the one who’s leaves decided to be purple – could probably go a little longer, but we’ll see.

Apollo 13:

Still a polite little tree covered in tiny, frosty nugs. Peculiar growth, actually – proximity to light seems to have had almost no impact on bud size or density. Shaded inner buds aren’t that different than what grew at the branch tips, though the main cola has a bit more heft simply due to node density. The sweet/rotten smell has gotten a little more pungent, but the pepper-spice is still there.

Bingo Pajama no. 3:

There are 6 long buds like the one above, but that one is the winner. Bud above is 16in / 40cm long – didn’t bother with side branches, just grew a nice bud bad. Not a lot of amber, but smoke test was extremely successful and she’s pretty laid back. Really hard to figure out the smell on this one, but it’s a nondescript sweet with a little bit of pine and earthy spice. Slightly bonkers yield.

Bingo Pajama no. 1:

Still purple! Still crazy sticky frosty! Smell hasn’t changed that much – tart/sweet and something resembling pine. Yield here will also be quite good, but with many inner branches, trimming will be a nightmare :grin:

Will post some dried bud pics and smoke report in a couple of weeks :wave:

18 Likes