Floyds tent village

I cant answer all of that yet. This is one from a very early seed I popped just to see if it would pop. It turned out to be a girl. I took cuts and wasn’t going to grow it out at this time, but I changed my mind. As far as structure I would say its a combo of the two. We will see what the buds look like in the weeks to come. Ill try and get a whiff of it when the lights come on. I dont have the best nose. I usually get a second opinion from the wife who doesn’t smoke or son who does but cant smell right now. Had covid recently.

4 Likes

@Floyd Quick question about the C99 you sent to Doug: Are those F2’s from Peak, or are they “F1” crosses of two breeders’ C99 offerings?

3 Likes

Well C99 is an IBL so I dont know if me making beans with Peaks C99 would be an F2. Maybe someone else could clarify that. Only plants grown from Peak seeds were involved when I made seeds.
I was also told by the breeder that he acquired his C99 around 2009

8 Likes

That’s a fair perspective.

This answers my underlying question, regardless of what filial terminology is being utilized. Thanks sir

7 Likes

Your wecome

2 Likes

Some info on PSBC C99 here:

And

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this info. I’ve actually read it before but had forgotten it, old brain not good at remembering.

4 Likes

Lower bud from GG4 x C99. Not a lot of smell. What I get is a sort of lemon, citrusy smell. Im going to say that over all this plant is leaning to the C99 side. @WVMountainGhost

21 Likes

Interesting. I didn’t think to ask earlier… is the GG4 in this cross from a cut, or is it the RIL?

2 Likes

Promising frosty beauty!! Got my eyes on her!!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Neither, its an S1 I’ve been cloning since 2018. Out of maybe six females from the original seeds I picked this one because it checked all the GG4 boxes. Leaf twist and all. I have some of the RIL seeds in my fridge.
There are plenty of pic of her in this thread.

6 Likes

Ah, gotcha. Not surprising then, C99 is an IBL so it’ll have a lot more homozygous gene pairs and most of the plants will come out a lot like her. There’ll probably be a fair amount of pheno hunting to get one that expresses like GG4 too. :frowning:

3 Likes

I also crossed it with Gorilla Bubble Bx2. I haven’t grown any of those out yet.
And Greenpoints Dreamcatcher which some OG members are growing. @Eagles009 for one.

4 Likes

Well not the end of the world, but it would be nice to see a more 50/50 mix in them.

2 Likes

In theory, a cross with the RIL probably would… or at least, both parents are true-breeding, so they’ll both pass on the relevant genes. Would be interesting to see what happens from a cross… that might have to go onto my list, actually. :wink: Never had the Dreamcatcher, but interesting anecdote, @Dalorean’s grow log of your GG4 x Dreamcatcher was the first grow log I read on here. Right after I bought my first seeds, which are the RIL…

2 Likes

Yeah he got pretty good results with those seeds for a first grow. :smiley:

4 Likes

GG4, coming down this weekend.

32 Likes

Big solid sticky buds

28 Likes

Very niiiice. Hooo boy, do those ever look frosty! I’m smoking some GG now, but no where near that sticky!

6 Likes

What day of flower is this @Floyd ? They look super sticky!! Nice work!

5 Likes