Floyds tent village

Looking great @floyd I’ll be sticking around with this one. Got my bucket to sit on.

10 Likes

Some nice looking plants there @Floyd

7 Likes

And I would really like that for you, @Floyd!

tenor

10 Likes

I can see one of the six I planted breaking the surface of the soil this morning.
:smiley: :seedling:

17 Likes

Flower tent one, GG4. 37 days

Flower tent 2, AIWL. 3 weeks maybe

49 Likes

Nice glue @Floyd…I wish they had a scratch and sniff feature on this site

7 Likes

I open the tent and get hit with a wave of smell. I don’t smell anything outside the tent so my carbon filter is working well. lol

12 Likes

Flower tent #2, AIWL coming along

The one in the back right has hated the soil since transplant.

Flower tent #1, GG4 bulking up.

Veg tent, GG4 clones, 2 Cookieland and 4 C99 seedlings

Cookieland on the left, C99 right

42 Likes

Yayy Yayy! My boy Floyd in the house! Show us how it’s done!
The AIWL and the GG4 looks really good no burnt tips. I need to work on that. I’m starting to figure it out.
I’m watching the Cookieland. I know there is a good bit of people testing these. I’m sure your going to knock it out the park.

7 Likes

Thanks @LilJonB , with the GG4 there are some burnt tips though and one plant more than the others is showing some calcium deficiency but with a couple weeks to go I’m not going to do anything drastic. Might dim the light a bit and cut back on the nutes. We will see.
The AIWL seem happy enough except the one plant. It has never liked the soil mix. Rams horns since day one of transplant. Oh well.

10 Likes

I hope so. :smiley:

8 Likes

Hey @Floyd let me ask you something, you use led on both tents? How much wattage do you think you consume for growing? Love your set up btw.

6 Likes

I believe the 550s pull about 480 watts each on full setting from the wall. I don’t have them on full all the time. The blurple pulls 400 watts from the wall. If you mean how much power do I use for growing over all, I have know idea. I know its a lot less than when I used to use HPS lights. If it was outrageous I would have to deal with unhappy wifey. :smiley:

10 Likes

I get the nutes but the lights. The lights can cause burnt tips?

7 Likes

No not the tips. I’m about 20" from the lights. Some buds look like they might fox tail. Being too close to the lights can cause this. I’ve also read that dimming the lights in late flower simulates late season outside. Who knows.
:thinking:

10 Likes

Yeah I bet electricity is way cheaper there, I have a 400 watts hps and fans, and the light bill is 50 euros for growing plus 25 for tv and stuff. I might be switching for led.

6 Likes

In the summer I have central AC and a pool going so electric bill goes way up. :scream:

10 Likes

Man that 3rd picture is a contender for photo of the month!

6 Likes

Thanks, the GG4 gets frosty that’s for sure. :cold_face:

10 Likes

Looking great @Floyd

7 Likes