Floyds tent village

Hold on a tick… you got a pool? Wahooooo party at Floyd’s!
All your plants and flowers look fabulous, as always. Currently dropping flower light to 10.5/13.5 light cycle, this caused the cheese plants to move much faster consuming their leaves to finish. I turned the veg light all the way off and turned down the bloom light to 75%. The tips of cheese #3 on top started to die back, 3 brown tips now, not consumption, going to cut them back to green and see if it continues.

5 Likes

lol. Thanks. Yours cheese are looking real nice as well!
Im going to dim mine today. I have my light as high as it will go and its hard to get at the dimmer screw when its hot. Ill try just before lights on.

6 Likes

do you defoliate, if so, at what stages? if you don’t mind my asking?

regards,

3 Likes

I usually take lower branches off up until the 3rd week of flower. If Im growing a new strain from seed I let it do its thing so I can see how it will grow. I was somewhat lax with defoliation this time with the GG4. Haven’t touched the AIWL other than a couple lower leaves.

8 Likes

I’m currently growing a white widow and a sherbet cookies (rainbow cookies) both feminized, 2nd week into flip. 1/4" white hairs galore! I have not touched much on either plant. wanted to see how they ‘fair’ the first go round. the clones are ‘fair game’ as far as manipulation goes.

regards,

4 Likes

Lookin good @Floyd

I will be keeping an eye on your Cindy.
Hell, you already knew that. :joy::joy:
Curious to see what you find from those beans.

Doc
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’s a sick OG sticker right there :slight_smile: And that C99 should be some nice daytime smoke!

5 Likes

You can stickers and other merch here
Overgrow :dark_sunglasses: stickers, t-shirts and other merchandise

6 Likes

@Floyd these are both gorilla bubble x tomahawk, treated identically. One is definitely in need.

14 Likes

Don’t know what to tell you. The first one looks great!

6 Likes

Yeah. It’s weird. Maybe I messed something up. But they’ve been sitting right next to one another the whole time. Just different phenos I guess. Gonna keep going and see what happens.

4 Likes

Not sure on what size containers their in but maybe a transplant might help the sick looking one. :thinking:

9 Likes

I’m on it. They are just in 2gal pots.

4 Likes

Chop day for GG4

These buds are solid

One plant of four down

44 Likes

Next

39 Likes

Yum! I need some of that in my life. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

They are Beautiful @Floyd ! The Last picture looks like a rose pedal type structure. Very nice job my friend.
I can’t wait for chop day.

6 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: …just…wow!!! Gorgeous plants!!!

5 Likes

La, la, lalala Oh My Shiva! Alright, time to come clean… there is definitely a plant dynamic happening with your grows that points directly to use of Sorcery! I’m calling you out, Warlock! :rofl: What? I’m the self proclaimed village idiot.
Your bud shots always inspire me to do a little better every grow, thank you for sharing. I got a OG sticker for my grow cab, because of the one I saw on your system when you shared that picture of your vax cannon and a jelly fish dome of bubble. Keep your stick on the ice. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Well, thank you very much. lol
:ice_hockey: :sunglasses:

5 Likes