Floyds tent village

Floyd incredible plants :star_struck:
“A” Typical specimens! Where do you get your jacks in Canada :canada:?
You could be a spokesman for them haha :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Canofbusjoe . I get Jacks from The Indoor Farmer here in Ontario.

2 Likes

They look very happy happy happy! Sweet setup brother!

2 Likes

Washing Machine x Mac Stomper from @DannyTerpintine . Little late getting to them. Im going to veg them till they show sex.

14 Likes

Gelato fems from @bassman5420 . Two needed help shedding their helmets

12 Likes

I killed one last week doing that very thing. From now on my wife , with her little hands, will remove any helmets. My meathooks with my shakes don’t do a good job.

6 Likes

Yeah it was a delicate operation. But it was successful. :mask: :+1:

4 Likes

Awesome bud! You are the first person that has popped some and tagged me letting me know. Glad to see them starting to rock over there! :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Its always nice seeing someone grow out seeds you’ve given them. Planted all five. One looked a little iffy before I planted it and never popped. But I only need four for my octopots anyways. Was glad I successfully got the helmets off the two. Thanks bassman for the seeds.

5 Likes

When a seed pod is stuck on, I put a drop of water on the pod or spray the entire plant/pod with water then cover it with plastic. By the end of the day, the pod will be toast, and no danger to the seedling.
I learned that technique sprouting Vaccinium seeds.

9 Likes

Lol. I did spray the helmets, but never thought to cover them. The water probably dried very quickly. Thanks Joe!

1 Like

yah, that’s the entire root of the problem. The seed pod hasn’t been shed but it dries out, making it hard again. It used to happen all the time to the pepper plants. Without the plastic you have to keep coming back and putting a new drop of water on there AND make sure it absorbs into the pod. A Large bump in humidity helps the pod stay soft. I raise my seedlings in a humidity dome for about 4 days, so it hasn’t been a problem for the cannabis.
Forgot to mention, now we always leave the pepper seeds in a paper towel until the pods are off to prevent the dried pod syndrome.

9 Likes

I’ll add that to the “gotta remember” list of things I read today. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great tip cover old shell head I usually just spray
:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Me too. lol

2 Likes

Hey no problem bud, their were a few packs that had 1 seed in them that was possibly questionable, if I had got more seeds off the plant I would have called a few more seeds out so sorry about that. Cant wait to see how they do for ya. :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Washing Machine x Mac Stomper showing tails in less than 24 hours. Nice!

17 Likes

That’s a good sign for sure!
I hate autocorrect

3 Likes

Good start. I just put them in soil. Hopefully they all come up.

2 Likes

So I was checking my seeded plants. Pulled one seed off the GG4 x C99. It looked like it might be ripe. Anyway for shits and giggles with out drying it I stuck it in dirt.

Yippee!
Now I have no choice but to grow it out. Lol

25 Likes