Floyds tent village

I see no other options available bro!
:thinking:

2 Likes

I know eh, it really sucks. :lying_face:

3 Likes

Looking so dang nice all the whole lot of them plants!!! That’s incredible you got a seed straight off the live plant to sprout like that!

1 Like

I was REALLY tempted to do that tonight as well, I pulled some 50 “low hanging fruit” seeds from splitting bracts on a few crosses I made, and really wanted to pop one. LOL Must… restrain… no room… must… restrain…

5 Likes

There like jello there’s always room for one more

Hell I cracked 10 testers and I have no room at all :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Man! @Floyd A lot of Gs and 9s! Looking forward to it!! @MoBilly, he can only grow it now!! Too bad! :flushed: :face_with_monocle: :upside_down_face: :laughing: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Well, 4 of the WM x MS that came up have just stalled like this one. At this point I think there done. Any thoughts on what went wrong.

I’m going to pop 3 more.

5 Likes

Do you use a dome ? If not try one

3 Likes

Used soil? Too hot for your babies? Just a guess hard to figure out when there’s no leaves yet.

2 Likes

Wife had that problem some.
She domes now. She bought the tray with the dome and light. Fancy lol

1 Like

No never. But 2 of them I misted and put baggies over them to help shed the shell like Joecrow suggested. The shells came off then they stalled.

1 Like

It is used soil. I use it all the time others are ok.

1 Like

If and when the next 3 pop I think Ill put bags over them and see how it goes. I don’t want to get to fancy. lol :wink:

1 Like

I use used soil as well it works great for seedlings

A plastic bag works well try it till they pop through after a few days remove baggie

2 Likes

Seedling love humidity

2 Likes

I use used as well. I run water through it until my pH is down to around 100. Put in solo cups. I use my finger to make a hole about a quarter inch deep. Put the sprout in the hole. Cover lightly and add a bit of water to moisten. Put a plastic bag over the cup. When the sprout breaks ground I usually leave the bag on for a day or two before removing. Just to help humidity.

1 Like

Its only 4 Celsius outside now. Getting cold out, my furnace comes on at night. Rh is probably low in the room where that tent is. I think you guys are right I need to bag them.
To bad I had to lose 4. :disappointed:

4 Likes

ph is 100? Are you talking ppm, perhaps?

4 Likes

I have a cheap Styrofoam chicken egg incubator. I think I’m going to try using that next time for the babies.

1 Like

RIP, little ones… That’s a damn shame they stalled on ya cuz! Hoping for better results on your next drop though!

1 Like