Floyds tent village

Very nice @Floyd. Bravo

3 Likes

Next up. Four C99 back row, two Cookieland in front and four GG4 auto, middle row. The autos will be outdoors. First time growing autos.

25 Likes

Twelve GG4 clones. Four for me, the rest for friends outdoor grow.

21 Likes

NICE! Are you concerned at all with up potting the autos? I am. I got some that have to go outside as well.

2 Likes

No, from what I’ve read transplanting once isn’t an issue. I’m putting two in a raised bed in my yard and my son is going to grow two in ten gallon pots in his yard. Ill keep them inside in the cups for a couple more weeks.

4 Likes

I thought once would be okay as long as it doesn’t get root bound. Thanks Floyd.

4 Likes

AIWL My favorite of the five

34 Likes

My second favorite

The other three don’t seem to like my soil much. One of them is kind of spindly. Funny thing is they all smell similar. Quite nice, kind of a fruity pine smell.

31 Likes

I’m late to the party!

You grow?

J/K, of course! ROFLMAO

Nice work,@Floyd! Very nice! tup

rockon,
WHAB

5 Likes

Thank you WHAB glad you found time from all you got going on to drop by.
:smiley:

7 Likes

You’re more than welcome! They’re beautiful! You did a great job with the lasses! rockon

smoke,
WHAB

5 Likes

It is always such a pleasure to look at your grow bud, you sir grow some amazing looking plants.

5 Likes

Gotta agree Doug. Every time I see Floyd’s work, I get a little drool in the corner of my mouth. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Sexy ladies!

2 Likes

@Floyd is level 10 Druid…

:sweat_smile: :heart_eyes: :green_heart:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Update on the AIWL, I think about a week to go. They smell great!

33 Likes

They a beautiful @Floyd !

3 Likes

Amazingness!

2 Likes

You do beautiful work!
I’m not going to miss this thread.
One to watch for sure.

2 Likes

Four C99 back row, four GG4 autos middle row and two Cookieland from @Purple-N-Hairy in front.

When the AIWL are done the C99 and Cookieland will be taking their place.
GG4 clones in the other flower tent. Autos outdoors

22 Likes