Floyds tent village

Looking good you weren’t kidding lots of work making that pile .

3 Likes

Out of likes!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I still have this for hash, but I will be harvesting this weekend. So I can add more to it. Besides Im worn out. Hand stirring is tiring Lol

19 Likes

It’s tough work I end up with a sore neck and aching shoulder’s at about the half pound mark of dried bud run .

Then it’s a couple months before I feel like making more .

4 Likes

Noooooo! I had heard that S1’s could bring out some bad traits from the line potentially, but that really sucks… May be the last time I ever S1 something, just not worth it if a cross is more stable.

4 Likes

My back and wrists get sore. I ran two large ziplocs today. Maybe 1/2 lb. Probably less.

4 Likes

Just the way it goes buddy. I dont have a lot of luck with fem seeds. Hoping the fems I just popped work out. Lol

4 Likes

It’s times like that I’d wished I had a washing machine . One time I was over run with trim and spent 10 hrs turning a lot of it into hash . I could barely get out of bed the next morning.

7 Likes

10 hours, I couldn’t do it

4 Likes

Had some good bud to smoke cold drinks and some tunes it actually went by pretty quick .

3 Likes

Uug its just lame. At least it was not growing massive amounts in the top buds. It seems there are herms that pop in high volume in the buds, some that pop a couple nanners late in flower and some that pop on lower material with lack of light. This is one reason I strip the bottom of my plants pretty heavy to try to avoid some of those issues.

I hope they at least make you some tasty hash lol.

5 Likes

Music is a must. :smiley:

7 Likes

Some of it is in the hash above. lol

3 Likes

wow! Quite some piles! Oh I’m thirsting to make some more later tonight. Is yours a mixed batch or just one kind of bud?

5 Likes

3 strains. GG4, MAC and Gelato

5 Likes

Should be an epic mix indeed :+1:

2 Likes

Dude, smashing it in here, did a quick scroll through from where I last left of on your thread, plants looking great, and that Hash looks stellar.
:+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Thanks brother. :smiley:

4 Likes

Killing it as always @Floyd

The hash looks beautiful man.

3 Likes

Thanks, I plan on making some more hash next week.

7 Likes