Floyds tent village

Looking great bro. If you need any quality control on that product, just holler! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Floyd Have you been spray painting your buds!!? :flushed: :face_with_monocle: :sweat_smile: Can’t see the green on the leaves!! lol!

Either that or your recipe of nutes and everything else is simply magic!!! :laughing: :rofl:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

5 Likes

Nice feminized seeds …
And those even came from certified :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Hey hey. I just want to say. Hay! Lol

3 Likes

Chop day for 3 WM x MS and 1 GG4 x C99

41 Likes

Why are you growing green corn?!
WHY IS IT DUSTED WITH POWDERED GLASS?!!!?!!

:rofl:

Serious note though: DON’T GET STUCK! :open_mouth: :clap:

7 Likes

Lol. Its sticky

32 Likes

hot-shots-charlie-sheen

13 Likes

Bro I’m drooling :drooling_face: that’s it I’m cracking these next

6 Likes

Beautiful work my friend! It’s a sad wonderful day when you have to chop something that stunning.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Well now I know what I’m putting on AFTER “Evolution” finishes.

5 Likes

Well if you do I think you might find something nice. I can see both parents in this GG4 x C99 and the smell has a touch of lemon over laid with a danker sort of stink. My nose isnt the best.

7 Likes

Damn those gals are beautiful :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

you made the gg4xc99 right ? how many have you grown out so far that sounds really interesting and potential for some neat phenos

3 Likes

Yes I crossed the two. This is the first one I’ve grown out. I gave quite a few seeds out myself and then gave Doug Dawson a bunch to pass around. So I’m hoping to see some others grow them out in the future. I agree there is potentially some good phenos to be found.
I might have a few more seeds left if you want some.

11 Likes

thank you for the offer bro very appreciated but ill try and win em in the fcfs section when i see them being offered. id rather work for them since i wont get to them soon lol. looking forward to following your village lcloser as im catching up on so many threads i fell behind in

4 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about some green corn!!! Word

3 Likes

The 5 WM x MS and 1 Orange Grove in tent #1. Growing in coco and doing well. Flipped about a week ago.

The Orange grove is back right. The tallest and it was topped.

27 Likes

Budhhas Cane seedlings destined for Octopots. They all look similar so far.

19 Likes

I have like 2 seeds of orange grove.
It’s on the list to grow

3 Likes