Floyds tent village

This was out of stock recently I’m being good I’ll wait

The mrs got me on lockdown she says I have too many seeds can you imagine that :face_with_monocle::crazy_face:

6 Likes

Translation into OG-speak: you need to build another house in the backyard to put all your tents in, and then you need more tents to fill the extra space. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Whats out of stock?

2 Likes

Buddhas cane I was looking at it for 420

1 Like

Oh, is that good or bad. :smiley:

2 Likes

He he. When a stem can’t hold the Buds weight your doing something right. Way to grow :+1:

3 Likes

Greetings @Floyd,

Are you finding some nice citrus smell on those beautiful Orange Grove buds? Also curious about any training you did on that plant. From other pictures I expected it to be shorter and more bushy.

I have a pack of those seeds from @JustSumTomatoes, that I plan to run in late summer. Any tips appreciated.

-Grouchy

4 Likes

That OG was from 1 of 3 seeds I got from Corey. 2 never sprouted and that 1 that did took forever and came up after I had given up. It was in a cup for quite some time. Long enough that I topped it just because of space. When it showed pre flowers I decided it had to be grown out. It was a good call I think. Solid buds all over with a dank citrus smell. Ive cloned this one and will grow it again If it smokes as good as it looks

10 Likes

I put Orange Grove on my list to run this next go round a few weeks ago. That is nice! Especially for one that almost hit the compost bin.
:+1:

3 Likes

Hey MOE. Does look great.

3 Likes

He always has it going on. Lol

2 Likes

I have been eager to run these for almost exactly a year. @JustSumTomatoes gifted them to me April 21. I am finally going to be able.
:crossed_fingers:
Hope I get a girl on the first germination. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Man I have good luck with having females. The chocolate Tina has all been males.

2 Likes

The Orange Grove buds are looking thick and heavy :+1::+1::+1:
Vegers are looking very healthy as well :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

You should have no problem finding a citrus/orange leaner in a pack. I would recommend NOT training or topping them and allowing them to grow as a straight column. They are very thick-stalked and have no issues with supporting themselves unstaked or without a trellis and do better growing in this fashion. They also like a little extra veg time. Check out @CADMAN thread here: Organic Adventures - #207 by CADMAN He did an awesome organic grow with them.

@Floyd if you would like some more Orange Grove seeds let me know and I’ll get them right off to you. Your’s if definitely one on the more lanky Orange Groves I’ve seen. Cool!

12 Likes

Very nice of you to offer. I’ve got clones of this one so I’m good.

5 Likes

My name is jello. Lol

3 Likes

Orange grove getting the chop.

Pollinated a few buds with GG4 RIL pollen. Going to be a few of these.

36 Likes

Next up. WM x MS

29 Likes

Beautiful grow as always

3 Likes