@Floyd slow down. I can’t keep up. Happy 420

6 Likes

Looking good sir. :+1:

4 Likes

Hey buddy!!! @LilJonB peace

2 Likes

Agreed!!!

He simply puts us to shame!!! :sweat_smile:
@Floyd your plants are simply awesome!! Little creatures in the veg tent included!!
Damn healthy garden!!!
Extra great 420!!!
:hugs:

4 Likes

Looking mighty mighty up in here! I’m about 9 days behind you on the Buddhas Cane!

3 Likes

Im really liking the Buddhas cane. Strong plants with nice structure. I think they be big producers.

5 Likes

She is definitely a producer, and makes for some great rosin too. You’re going awesome. Cant wait to see how she finishes.

4 Likes

Thats your baby right? Thank You! Great cultivar so far. I received them as freebie in an OG auction event a little while back. Very uniform growth between each!!! Topped once. Didnt get clones, I may have to take a couple this weekend. Pleasure to grow!!! 3x Buddhas Cane, 1x Baby Frankenstein!

11 Likes

You and Floyd are both crushing it. Very nice work. She loves to be topped, as you can see.

5 Likes

Apologies @Floyd , I shouldhave posted that in the Ss thread that I just discovered!

Grow 4th!!!

2 Likes

No worries. Looking good. I didn’t top mine but I have clones from all five.
It clones easily.

6 Likes

Buddhas cane. Light dimmed @Eagles009 lol

24 Likes

The buds on this Orange grove are solid and heavy. Coming down soon.

31 Likes

Awesome garden my friend.
I have a pack of that Budda’s Cane interested in how she does for you. Gorgeous right now.

7 Likes

Thanks Mike, Im really liking the looks of the Buddhas cane my self. Can’t wait to see what she’s like in another 6 weeks or so.

8 Likes

I agree. That color green is pretty dam striking, in my opinion.

5 Likes

been a minute since i stopped in here killing it that orange grove looks steller bet thats going to be some tasty smoke :drooling_face: love those fat leaves, real photogenic plant on the buddas canes bet they are going to be a chunker s saw the budshot pictures you posted of those wm x ms even though small you know thats going to pack a punch much love @Floyd outta likes but :heart: :green_heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Yeah the buds on the WM x MS aren’t big but they are hard as rocks and covered in frost. Going to get some nice hash out of them I’m sure. :grin:

8 Likes

Gg4 is one hungry strain that’s all I know .

3 Likes