Floyds tent village

Mail call was awesome today brother!
:pray:
Thanks. Yet again. lol

20 Likes

Glad they got there. :grinning:

7 Likes

You’re making my life difficult bro. So many choices!
:exploding_head:

6 Likes

I know how you feel. :wink:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Made these tonight 75/5 mg blackberry kush and 75/5mg banana kush learned how to on YouTube couple years ago made thousands oven and a sauce pan. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Are you one of those people who cant get high from eating it? I know there are people who cant.

7 Likes

That’s what I was wondering too. :+1:t2::blush:

2 Likes

Link to YouTube video? For me please? :pray:t2:

Those look delish, and I’m a gummie addict! :grin:

3 Likes

Same!

@MoBilly : have you tried to EAT THE SMOKE? lol

5 Likes

Yeah. I have eaten enough to put Willy Nelson in a coma several times. I’ve made tincture, cannabutter… Other people get ripped on my edibles but not me.
@KanehB, @ColeLennon, Floyd
and @pigeonman, I decarbed some of my best smoke and ate a handful of it (like 1/4 cup) and nothing. That was my last attempt. I made pecan sandies out of the rest and my friend that had leukemia said they were awesome.

9 Likes

I was actually just being a joke-jerk asking if you combusted the flower and then ate the smoke instead of inhaling it but I hear ya friend! lol.

5 Likes

Yeah, I got that. The all caps gave it away. lol
I made a feeble attempt at turning it around on you. Didn’t sleep well, brain not functioning well, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7 Likes

really really delayed edible reaction maybe. Lol

6 Likes

wow I’m like the complete opposite I can use 10 -15 mg a day and get all the buzz and med use I need. I trick my tolerance tho by never using the same strain two days in a row. Yesterday I used N.L and now I won’t use N.L for 3-4 day I use another strain.

7 Likes

uhhhh maybe time for a tolerance break. You might need a straight jacket to kick lol

2 Likes

I started titrating high potency cannabis oil in gummies just over two years ago. Give me another 5 years and I can see me increasing my particular spinal cord injury it’s the compensating physically that over the years does the damage. 27 years in I made it 25yrs before I started using cannabis oil and the truth is I just endured suffering. I could have avoided much suffering and lose if I had learned what I know now, 5-10-20 years ago. I know I am not alone around this feeling. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I could throw my hat in on that sentiment @ColeLennon .

1 Like

just never throw the hat on the bed. drugstore cowboy

2 Likes

ah. That explains a lot… I’m always throwing my hat on the bed when I get in. lol

1 Like