Floyds tent village

there ya go lol

1 Like

man those buddahs cane look really impressive any bud rot worry from being some girthy donkey dicks ? also do they all smell the same any phenotype variance ? im kinda getting interested in them will wait for some of your smoke reports and final smell bud shots :smiley:

2 Likes

Ive never had bud rot indoors but I would be worried outdoors with these. At least where I live.
The five I grew had slight differences in appearance and smell. I would say four had almost the same sweet sickly smell but one had a really strong skunky smell. I kept a clone of that one and another one I liked. They were all good plants.
No smoke report yet.

10 Likes

GG4 S1 x GG4 RIL seeds cracking open. Going in soil today. :grin:

21 Likes

Found these in a bowl I use for trimming. They are either GG4 or Orange Grove x GG4. Probably both. Anybody that wants them be the first to say so and they are yours.

13 Likes

SO.
lol
I have a few of both but I’ll be greedy if nobody else pipes up. :innocent:

3 Likes

They are yours if you want them @MoBilly

3 Likes

I want to give someone that doesn’t currently possess any to have a chance first but if you set them aside and nobody jumps I will absolutely take them.
:pray:
Thanks man.

4 Likes

Hell i will raise my hand. I aint proud.

4 Likes

Ok. Lol. you guys decide.

2 Likes

Oh wait. My buddy mobilly had his hand up. My bad.

4 Likes

And Mikey for the win! Enjoy man!

5 Likes

Pm me your addy Mike

8 Likes

How are they coming along @Floyd

2 Likes

If you mean the GG4 seeds I planted, 3 are up.

3 Likes

Aww yeah!! :fist_right: :seedling: :fist_left:

2 Likes

I don’t know if the other 2 will come up. But that’s ok if they don’t, 3 is enough for now. Hopefully there will be a female or 3.

5 Likes

So I went away last weekend and asked my son to come over and water my soil plants in tent #1. It didn’t happen so they went 4 days between watering. They really took a hit. It seem to have really hurt their development. Im pretty bummed about it, but shit happens.
Dutch treat in front. The other 3 are Gelato.

Tent #2 GG4 and Orange Grove in octos were flipped and treated with BBP today.

Good thing about octopots. You can leave them alone for days.

21 Likes

9 Likes

We have someone looking after ours for 5 days next week lol. I’m suddenly nervous

8 Likes