Floyds tent village

Keep on keeping on @Floyd. You grow some awesome plants.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one with seed selection issues. Nice looking hash you have there.

5 Likes

Long time no see Floyd! Plants looking amazing yet again. What I like about your grows is you have your happy staple strain and make many cool crosses with it. How many strains have you sifted through before you found your happy spot GG4?

5 Likes

Hey Dalorean, its been awhile.
I couldn’t say how many strains I’ve grown over the years. Some were really disappointing, some just meh.
I had a C99 mother for about 4 years way back. That one lived up to the hype.
I kind of lucked out with my GG4 S1. I got 2 winners out of a pack of 11 seeds. Settled on the one that my kids call six. That was its designation when I took clones before flowering the first time. They still call it six. Lol
Had quite a few good ones lately, but like others here, just not enough space and time. Cant keep them all.
GG4 stays though. I grow for friends and family and they all love it.
Also its one of the easiest plants to trim and that’s something I really like.

10 Likes

It is really cool when you find “the ONE” I believe mine is going to be the Island Sweet Skunk. I love that plant. She has given quite a few nice clones that I have given away locally. I have, sent some out to a friend just yesterday to test how well they make it.
This plant has been pretty special, tho.

6 Likes

I would love to grow one of your ISS clones. Looks like a winner for sure. Dam border. Lol

3 Likes

Can one not ship to Canada? Thought it was legal up North.

3 Likes

I believe shipping within Canada isn’t a problem.

3 Likes

Short answer, no. No importing.

2 Likes

Can’t import live plants in any sane country.

And the way the mail is crawling in from the US these days, clones would never make it.

5 Likes

And there’s that.

2 Likes

This will lighten up drying in the freezer.

23 Likes

Veg tent. 3 on top are GG4 S1 x GG4 RIL. 2 on the right are confirmed girls. Cant tell for sure but one on the left maybe male. Topped them for height and to take clones.
3 on the bottom are Buddhas cane.

Flower tent #1. Dutch treat in back, maybe 4 weeks 12/12. GG4 S1 in front 1 week 12/12. All in soil.

Tent#2 Orange grove in back. GG4 S1 in front. 43 days 12/12. In Octopots

GG4

OG

32 Likes

Top notch looking buds and hash!
I’m really interested in the Buddhas Cane. Had the cut of GG4 from the HT MMCC in 2014 what a gem, yours looks a like the clone!

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Awe… Your hash always looks wonderful! Another round of Buddha, I don’t blame you, lol. Plants loving life up there, well done!!!

4 Likes

Pic of one of the Buddhas cane from back in May. More pics in this thread back then.

If you haven’t seen them.

28 Likes

I had 2 Buddhas cane in Flower tent#1 but gave them to a family member to grow outside. Im thinking of putting those small Buddhas cane I have in veg into octos when tent #2 is done. They are getting another round for sure.

9 Likes

Wow! Beautiful! looks like the purle phenos of the LB we had except Buddhas Cane has more girth! I’d definitely give them another go! I have 1 BF laughing Buddha in the vault. So I’d love to give the BC seeing this, thanks brother! :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

GG4 49 days 12/12

Orange grove 49 days 12/12

36 Likes

Beautiful bro! Nice and frosty. looks just like the clone if I remember correctly she’ll put on even more crystal. :peace_symbol:

7 Likes