Floyds tent village

Gelatos getting chopped today.

34 Likes

What a beauty, did you have to stake her up mate? She looks heavy

5 Likes

That’s a totally different pheno than the Gelato I ran. Nice and frosty though. I wish I could share a bowl with you and compare. lol

6 Likes

incredible great grow man :metal:

4 Likes

No, no support. But your right she makes very solid buds. I let it go a week longer last time. Its getting chopped earlier due to me wanting the space.

8 Likes

Sadly this is my last run with this one. I have too many I want to grow and not enough time and space. Will have plenty to jar up though. :grinning:

8 Likes

Dam good lookin bud, bud.

4 Likes

I have the same problem. Not enuff space and or time. Plus limits in Oklahoma. I really want to run Bloody Monster again. But I also want to run the Island Sweet Skunk again too. But I have some Buddha’s Cane from Shit Seeds I want to run, and SR-71 from dcseedexchange, that I want to run too. And many more. Like BOG Sour Strawberry and Sour Blutooth. I cant run that many tho.

7 Likes

If I find one I like Ill clone it and grow it a few times. But like you I have so many I want to grow. The next ones on the to grow list keeps changing. I guess to many strains is a good problem though. :smirk:

8 Likes

Tent #2. Octopots. GG4 in front, Orange grove in back. 24 days 12/12.The OG are drinking way more than the GG4.

GG4 frosting up nicely.

OG

23 Likes

Here is a photo of @Floyd after smelling the buds
20220711_183609 At least that’s what I picture in my head lol

25 Likes

Hell ya bud! Glad the Gelato gave ya a few batches of buds at least :+1:

8 Likes

Sure did. Got a few seeds each time I grew it. Nothing to worry about. Always grows a ball or two lower down that I don’t see.
Very good smoke.

14 Likes

Tent 2, Octopots. GG4 and Orange grove. 37 days 12/12

OG

GG4

42 Likes

Very nice bud, looking great.

4 Likes

Looking good brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Beauties!!

2 Likes

Indeed!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:

@Floyd master grower!! That’s all!! :hugs:

5 Likes

Making some hash today. A few bits of shit in it, but not to bad.

Im guessing maybe 10 grams after drying

30 Likes

Kick Ass @Floyd :metal:

6 Likes