Floyds tent village

Dang! When do you want a visit bro!?

5 Likes

Looking tasty brother… :yum::yum:

4 Likes

tumblr_inline_pa6ckpD89I1rtvvs5_250
I thought I told you guys, family first and Floyd is my Uncle! :thinking: or was it long lost cousin? :crazy_face: lol

Some seriously epic growing @Floyd, everything you touch turns to GOLD!
ezgif.com-gif-maker

That feeling when you finally cut and hang the buds
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)
:rofl:

19 Likes

The Dutch Treat started growing naners at 36 days. Decided to give them the chop.

Shit. :frowning:

24 Likes

that sucks. sorry for your loss

6 Likes

No worries, it happens. I have plenty of weed and hash around. And other things to grow or growing already
It does smell really nice though. Lol.

7 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground good job dude you cursed him!! Someone get out the sage quick!

5 Likes

Lol, trust me when I say nothing beats the curse I endured this year. Complete septic system failure. Lived in a house of piss and shit for months before I managed to escape. Felt like the shawshank redemption when I finally got out.
ezgif.com-gif-maker
I would gladly go through the Triangle kush 10 plant hermie grow I went through last year before experiencing that shit again :laughing:

18 Likes

gotta luv a good hash ball :metal: :metal: :metal:

5 Likes

Orange Grove

GG4 S1

43 Likes

Those are some pretty buds!
I can almost smell them… lol

9 Likes

I crossed the OG and GG4 and sent a bunch of seeds out to members. Cant wait to see what they get when their grown out.
Could be some real nice plants come out of it.

19 Likes

Niiice! Those sound amazing! Both strains are fire! Should be some good stock! :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Greetings Brother Floyd!

I just began my “Citrus Grove” grow thanks to seeds from you and @JustSumTomatoes!

I germed 20 seeds and have 17 frisky seedlings in Rapid Rooter cubes: 12-OG and 5 of your OG x GG4 (Orange Gorilla?). Hoping to get some good meds and do a seed run if I get that “Tall OG” pheno.

Thanks for the pics above, they are a great motivator!

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

16 Likes

Well, I have not been posting any pictures and I have a little yellowing going on but just to show that I appreciate the seeds…

Sorry, I used some old soil and I guess I didn’t build it back up enough. It’ll do alright now that I’m I’m feeding her up.
I just topped yesterday.
Here’s a better pic.

18 Likes

Awesome! Hope its a girl.
I do the same thing with painters tape for labels. Lol

7 Likes

LOL
I’m out of painter’s tape! That’s funny.
:laughing:

4 Likes

Im hoping you get what you need out them. :grinning:

6 Likes

Dang! My tablet takes shitty pictures! lol
I’ll use my phone from now on.

4 Likes

Good job man I’m seriously jealous right now of that Orange Grove!
It makes me so happy to see people growing, sharing and breeding with those seeds just as the OG was gifted to me!

13 Likes