Floyds tent village

Horns signal the arrival of a visitor to the seemingly abandoned village…

Just ridin thru… :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Never completely abandoned. After many successful harvests the bud containers are over flowing with bounty. The village elders (Mr. + Mrs. Floyd) are taking a little vacation time.
The village will be up and running smoothly again soon.

20 Likes

5 Likes

Enjoy your down time. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Popping some seeds.
Orange Goji, got these from @Swe-can
BOG Sour Bubble from @DougDawson
Icecream Cake Fems from @TestOfOath

25 Likes

Awesome bud, best of luck with your run.

6 Likes

Tent #1 soil
GG4 S1 at 40 days 12/12

GG4 S1 x GG4 RIL at 25 days

These have been neglected while I’ve been enjoying holidays with my wife.
Tent # 2 is empty, but Im planning on putting four Ice Cream Cake Fems in Octopots there soon.

25 Likes

I have an Ice Cream Cake outside. She’s not a real good looker but I did get a couple nice clones from her that I will be growing indoors. May go ahead and reverse one and pollinated the other for a pile of female seeds. Don’t know yet. Depends on the smoke from my outside girl, if she makes it. I have noticed that she is not packing flowers yet, not like my C99s so we will see if there enuff time to finish. Good thing is I have a spare tent and light right now. She’s in a 7 gallon pot. So if push comes to shove, she can finish her last few weeks indoors.

1 Like

We have ice cream cake. I’ll be watching for sure

4 Likes

My son has four Ice Cream Cake outside. Last time I saw them I also was wondering if they will finish for him. We will see.

4 Likes

This IS one of the best threads on OG. Good pics, good advice, what more could you ask for?

7 Likes

Yes, they have really small flowers so far.

1 Like

Late starters outdoors it seems.

1 Like

Actually I started mine indoors late April until about mid-June. Then put her in her big pot and put outside. Now I did have a bit of problem getting her dialed in on her nutes. Seems she did not care for a lot. I even cut my half strength to use on her. And honestly, I don’t think I ever got her good and satisfied. But she ain’t dead and she’s still green, so there’s that!

1 Like

This a pic taken Aug 20 of my sons

Looks healthy

8 Likes

This is today. The plant is 6 ft tall

Compare that to Skywalker. Same age.

Or the C99

16 Likes

Quite a differance. C99 is a pretty fast flowering plant usually. Did the pineapple smelling pheno survive?

2 Likes

Yes, and I am super glad it did. That one will definitely be kept separate after harvest. That last pic is her.

2 Likes

Good to hear. :grin:

Some nice seed choices I’ll be keeping a eye on what you’ve got going on.

1 Like