Floyds tent village

Same as this pic I posted 10 days ago. I’m guessing 10 grams or so.

15 Likes

Is that a new kind of plant you are working with? Never made hash out of it before?

1 Like

Yes it had a couple strains I haven’t made hash from before in that batch. I’ve never recovered stuff like it. It was sticky and gooey it took forever to drain, it was clogging my 73 bag. Like I said I couldn’t chop it up to dry, it sticks to everything.
Im going to leave it the freezer for a month or so. See if it changes. I checked it today and as soon as it started to warm it was sticking to my hands or anything else it touched.
Its a first for me.

4 Likes

Yah some of them are really gooey, so I use the tip of the x-acto to pick them apart. There was this crazy batch where it formed beads of terpenes on the outside once it was removed from the freezer. Each one is unique! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I normally use an x-acto too. Couldn’t with this stuff. Maybe it will change if I leave it in the freezer long enough.
What you think?

4 Likes

I froze mine solid then smashed it with a rolling pin. I imagine you could use some kind of grater to make it into small bits.

4 Likes

I’ve got plenty of hash in my stash. I’m just going to leave it. Just dont feel like dealing with it. Lol

8 Likes

Hey Floyd! Mail call was stellar bro! Thanks for the extras!
You are the man man!
:wink:

5 Likes

Your welcome.

5 Likes

Oh and BTW I’ll never look at the Easter Bunny :rabbit2::rabbit::rabbit2::rabbit2: the same again!
:rofl:

13 Likes

Sorry. Lol
Im a doodler, and thought it might give you a giggle if you noticed. :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s some pretty good "doodling’ @Floyd

1 Like

The Orange goji and Sour bubbles in soil. The veg growth seems very slow to me. None showing sex yet and I dont want to up pot till I know their sex.
I treated them with BBP yesterday maybe that will get em going.

The shine on the leaves is the BBP

17 Likes

It worked. The wife and I got a good chuckle from that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seed soak.

Bazooka boss and GDP from @Hydro921
Chem 91 Bx1 F2, Dark hollow x chem 91 and Twisted grape x chem 91 from @MonasticDank . 2 of each. If they all pop and turn out to be girls Ill be in trouble space wise. Lol

21 Likes

Nice! I hope they treat you well my friend. Good luck on the grow!

3 Likes

You know I’ll be watching.
Good luck and I’m going for all fems lol

6 Likes

I will have to take cuttings from each girl I get out of the 10 I have in veg now. And now popping and vegging these seeds.
Things might get very crowed soon. :open_mouth:

9 Likes

Those look great…very uniform and lush.

1 Like

more than I thought @MoBilly
13+ Gs

25 Likes