Floyds tent village

Dang man! I would LOVE to hang with you for a bit.

I’ve only had hash the one time but we have our bags now and as soon as possible we will be giving it at try. I have three oz. of bud in the freezer waiting. That won’t make much, probably, and it will be several strains put together but I’ll have made my first hash anyway. lol

9 Likes

Boy do they ever. When they hit you come in the next day and you don;t even recognize the plant that was there before.

“ooo you cute little thing you need a haircut!”

GR

4 Likes

Get one of those bubble hash machines from Amazon if you don’t have one. They work great and it beats standing over a bucket with a drill and paddle for 20 mins at a time.

4 Likes

Im really old school, I dont use a drill or a mixer. I use a plastic paddle I got with my snowblower and stir by hand. Ive used mixers and drills. I find I can get a cleaner outcome this way.
At least most of the time.

6 Likes

Depending on the bud, 3 OZs could give you a nice bit of hash. :smiley:

6 Likes

Here’s hoping. I’m going to try it in the next few days.
:crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Well I wish you luck in your hash making endeavor. :smiley:

5 Likes

ICC octopot update.
Backed off on the nutes. New growth looks better. 8 days since flip. Hope I didnt flip to late, they are growing fast.

Did a little nip and tuck to help get some light on bud sites.

29 Likes

They look good. Backed off the nutes???

If you look close you can see burnt curling tips. Front left plant was the worst. Backed off a bit and the new growth is looking better. Otherwise they are doing great.

2 Likes

I had mine 100% PERFECT then pushed way too hard one week, burnt all my tips. Pissed me off but it is what it is. No damage done other than shit looking leaf tips.

4 Likes

I know, Im following your grow. Lol

2 Likes

lmao…i know that…to be honest, i do it most every time, and will continue to do so. Ive seen i can PUSH them to build a bit faster, and stronger, than if i stay low constant. Ill take burnt tips for a bit more bud.

ONE DAY i will do a low feed run for LOOKS, lol.

4 Likes

Your buds are looking pretty dam good to me.
:smiley:

1 Like

Those are gorgeous plants Floyd. Kudos, bruddah.

4 Likes

Thanks Mike :grin:

2 Likes

Looking good @Floyd! Keep it up!

1 Like

The problem, I have found, with having so many great growers as friends, is that eventually you run out of words to describe just how good their plants look. lol
You got some great looking plants right there though.

5 Likes

Im trying to find the sweet spot for all four plants. They are all slightly different in how much they can take. The one back left was pretty happy and has just slightly burnt tips. It also drinks more.
I don’t want to mix separate nutes for each octo.

3 Likes

Those girls are gonna be huge, should be a nice harvest, not sure how else you can fine tune each plant in the octo’s. But mixing different feeds

1 Like