Floyds tents

Arrives tomorrow, perfect timing for me, have a small 4 plant harvest coming down Sunday morning, so it will not sit idle very long here

2 Likes

Lower bud

21 Likes

My Orange grove x GG4 RIL is showing male. So Ive decided I might as well let it pollinate a GG4 S1 clone. More seeds. Lol

19 Likes

GDP chopped today 68 days 12/12 I think

34 Likes

Looks amazing! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

more seeds,

2 Likes

Orange Goji 70 days 12/12 coming down soon.

Four phenos in the tent. The two in front are different in looks and smell from the two in back.

24 Likes

Which one is your preferred?

1 Like

They are all nice, but #3 (back right) is the most stinky and frosty. Thats a pic of a #3 bud. I kept a clone of that one.

7 Likes

Looking excellent nice work

3 Likes

Thank you sir

2 Likes

Orange goji. Pheno # 1

26 Likes

Orange Goji #2 getting the chop.

28 Likes

Looks really good , enjoy

4 Likes

Two Tropical Freeze, left. One Fruit Collision back right and a Sour Bubble. SB came from @DougDawson seed. The others from @santero.

Discription

20 Likes

Still deciding what to put in the other four Octos. I have three Frankie fem seedlings, but they are to young to transplant right now. Two PBB seedlings, regs though. I also have GDP, GG4, SB and Orange goji clones.
Im not sure if I want to wait on the Frankie seedlings. :thinking:
Also going to pop some NL#2 x NL#5 and Orange Grove x GG4 RIL shortly.

16 Likes

:pray:

Pwease?

(rofl; you’re an adult and know you should do what you want)

5 Likes

I was like, “WHAT?”!! I’m pulling the trigger! Then…

Nice one, you made me jump

4 Likes

Really nice bro :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

you don’t happen to run a dispensary by chance, do you? One that makes deliveries? very quick deliveries? like now!

regards,

3 Likes