Floyds tents

Lol. Best I can do is send the seeds and you grow them.
It might take a while to get something to smoke.

3 Likes

It sounds like a challenge for this individual to accept and do my best to make the smoke appear, on down the line, that is. thanks for the reply, take care.

regards,

1 Like

That said, I think Ill offer up some seeds to the first two people that say dibs.
Orange goji x Bazooka boss. Untested
The BB male used was like a full on auto, for what its worth.

11 Likes

dibs, please

1 Like

Done deal.
One more

1 Like

this is great, I’ve wanted to try the Orange Goji or its varieties for several years now!
thanks again,
regards,

1 Like

The OG mom was an F2, I got four different phenos out of what I grew. So who knows.
They were all good though. Lol

2 Likes

One more to give away. If anyone’s interested.

3 Likes

Getting hard to give away seeds. I guess that’s a tribute to OG

7 Likes

I’ve been biting less and less because i’m looking at my bank and going “these need to be grown!!”

Like the Tony Green gear I have that I’m wanting to run a sampler including the GG4 RIL’s you hooked me up with :full_moon: 's ago!

5 Likes

Dibs please!

5 Likes

I know you grow outdoors too. These might be fast. Ill send you some just in case. Let me know.
I know what you mean. Its like the OG mantra. Not enough time, not enough space. And you always have a shit load of stuff goin on!

4 Likes

Pm info please.

1 Like

:thinking:

You just twisted my rubber arm :rofl:

Sending a PM; and I’ll be bugging you for your info in a few weeks time if you’re interested in a sampler of the latest gear chucked out of the PigeonCoop. :+1:

8 Likes

I like the sound of that, got a nice ring to it! :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

I have a rubber arm too!

4 Likes

DUUDE! Seeds arrived today! Thanks so much @Floyd :metal:

7 Likes

28 Likes

Finally got around to setting up four more Octos. Three Sour Bubble clones and one PBB seedling. Im taking a gamble on the PBB turning out to be female. Lol

14 Likes

GG4 S1 getting dusted by Orange grove x GG4 RIL.

31 Likes