Floyds tents

run before you get stoned !!! ah mom thats what we want!

a wounderful ball of hash, i bet itś pretty tasty :smiley:

5 Likes

Tent #1, 3 SB and 1 PBB front left

PBB

Tent #2, 2 TF left side. SB back right and a FC in soil front right

Had to do some bending

28 Likes

Nice , great color

3 Likes

you made a stone ball for strongman comps lol…

2 Likes

that hash ball is bigger than earth

2 Likes

SOMEONE on OG has gotta have the Indiana Jones Temple Escape play-set so they can remake the classic scene using a temple ball!

11 Likes

Needs to be done with stop motion, and then have Indy and Short Round smoke part of the ball out of a hookah.

3 Likes

So my blurple veg light finally died after using it for a number of years. I needed a light quick and ordered a Phlizon 125 watt with LM281b diodes from Amazon. Well it didnt show and Amazon said it was lost. I got a refund yesterday and the light showed today.
Amazon told me to keep it and my refund. Score!

But I already ordered a better 250 W light with HLG driver and LM301H diodes. Will be here shortly. Still I have an extra light for backup and it was free. :smiley: :+1:

23 Likes

Great score!

3 Likes

sick score… wish that happens with more exspensive things tho eh lol. happened to me with gummy molds they sent two and charged me for one.

1 Like

Free always makes me happy. Even with little things. :money_mouth_face: :+1:

3 Likes

YAASSS!!!

WIN FOR @Floyd !!! :heart:

4 Likes

My second favourite F word!

4 Likes

Same here. :rofl:

4 Likes

This is awesome, but my ass would have kept it without asking (like I did when they doubled my order with my earbuds and smartwatch). :sweat_smile::rofl:
Fuck Amazon, and take their money!

6 Likes

I thought there was a good chance they would say keep it. And they did so contacting them and being honest paid off :innocent:

6 Likes

Hi Floyd,

I just did a wake-n-bake with your Orange Grove x GG4RIL. That cross is so damned great, good for any time of the day!

Anyways, it reminded me to check your thread for any updates. How goes the grow?

-Grouchy
PS, Nice win on the new (Free) light!

6 Likes

It is going just fine. Just cant be bothered updating. I haven’t been spending much time here lately. Just popping in for a few minutes at a time.

7 Likes

Tried out my new washing machine. Not bad for my first try I think. Certainly saved me some work.

25 Likes

Couple Fankenstein S1 outside courtesy of @MoBilly

Did some bending already.

21 Likes