Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

22 Likes

7 days in the freezer drying.

27 Likes

fire in the hole!!!

2 Likes

That is one of my favorites so far!

4 Likes

I didn’t get a female last time I popped some. But I kept a male. He is busy pollinating a GG4 S1. But I’m going to collect some pollen and freeze it.
I would like to get a nice female and make some more seeds. Maybe keep going. F2, F3, F4 and so on. We will see how it goes.

8 Likes

I have a first class funk clone at 2 weeks right now. I previously tried to pollinate her with some tiger berry pollen but appears it was unsuccessful. Wanna trade some pollen for some funky orange beans in about 10 weeks?

2 Likes

I think that is an excellent Idea @Floyd . It definitely deserves some thought. If there was a way that you made it any better than it is, that would be astounding! Like a unicorn that craps $20 gold coins astounding!
:laughing:

2 Likes

That would be something! Lol

1 Like

Ill pm you later.

1 Like

Some pollen collected. Plant disposed of.

14 Likes

Look what I got done today @Pigeonman

Wife says I cant try it out till my b day. Lol

15 Likes

@Floyd yasss!!! I’m getting ice on the weekend for some 3 year old “house cleaning”.

5 Likes

The PBB I put in an Octo without knowing its sex has turned out to be a girl. Im really liking the looks of her.

21 Likes

Congrats bro…:wink:

2 Likes

changed ribbed hose to better???

2 Likes

Correct. :100:

3 Likes

Not the cleanest ball Ive made, but its the biggest. Lol

28 Likes

Ho…lee…shit

6 Likes

I am pretty sure I seen that ball before. :grinning::grinning::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

17 Likes

Indiana Jones and the Temple Ball of Doom
Edit: even if it’s not your cleanest, it still looks clean af. Especially with that much mass

8 Likes