Floyds tents

looking frosty and damn tasty! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Both look stellar @Floyd !

U gonna run this for hash anytime soon?

5 Likes

I have so much bud in the freezer already that Ive been putting off running. Im going to have to say not anytime soon. Lol

6 Likes

Both looking awesome brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Man. I don’t even know what to say about this plant. Day 52

27 Likes

I guess that means you like what your seeing so far. Lol

7 Likes

Indeed it does. She’s a standout to me for sure. Well done on this one bud.

5 Likes

Tent #1, Gorilla Grove and GG4 in Octopots about 4 weeks 12/12

Tent #2, GBT x BG bx1 in soil from @Oldtimerunderground at about 7 weeks 12/12

25 Likes

floyd could easily sell seeds. just sayin.

5 Likes

How long did you veg the Gorilla Grove and GG4?

4 Likes

They were clones that were in cups too long, under low light and no nutes to slow them down. When I put them in the Octos they were already about 14" Im guessing. So I flippeed about a week after I transplanted them. I would prefer that they had time to get their roots down in the rez but they would end up to tall if I waited. So I cant really give you an accurate veg time.

8 Likes

I think of GG4 as “Old faithful.” She always delivers in taste, smell, quality and quantity. She will never leave our garden. She’s my wife’s favorite daytime smoke. I usually pull her a week or so early just to keep her a little more daytime oriented.

Beauties you have there.

8 Likes

Hey brother! Stopping by to see what’s what. Everything is looking great :+1:.
Those Gorilla Grove buds are beautiful. They’re both great but the one fed with Jacks looks awesome!
:exploding_head:

5 Likes

I like the Octo buds better myself @MoBilly. More swollen, heavier and frostier before harvest. But the soil grown are pretty nice too. Lol

6 Likes

I’m using a lot of SIP buckets for most of mine right now and they are definitely doing the job. :+1:

5 Likes

Good morning @Floyd :grinning:
Plants look incredible brother! :star_struck:
Hope you’re feeling a little better now that it’s been a few weeks…can you smell anything at all yet?

6 Likes

Funny you ask. I was watering them last night and relized I can smell them now. First time in a few weeks. They smell pretty good, but Im sure Im not getting the full effect. I bet they really stink. Lol.
They are bulking up nicely too. :grinning:

12 Likes

GBT x BG bx1

26 Likes

Gorilla Grove day 57

21 Likes

Looks awesome! Well done. :+1:

6 Likes