Floyds tents

I think you did the heavy lifting on this one man. She really grew herself for the most part. I should have some dry but uncured by new years!

6 Likes

I’m calling this one at day 59. She’s got ambers just starting to show and is just where I like em. Here’s a last look bud. What a pleasure to grow, can’t wait to get her bagged up.

A lower nug

No flash needed here.

23 Likes

Looks beautiful. Did you take any cuts before flip?

6 Likes

I did but they didn’t take for me unfortunately. There was some kinda contamination and I lost almost all the cuts I had to damping off. Happy I have a pack of these to hunt through!!

5 Likes

Good morning my friend. I’m just getting over my own fight with covid. All the family have been down with it.
Glad you are getting lined out.

6 Likes

Get better soon @MoBilly it ran through my house a couple weeks ago too. Hope it passes fast

4 Likes

I just put a couple of clones of that one in soil. I plan on keeping it around for awhile so if you need another cut sometime let me know.

4 Likes

I still have a dry chest cough a month after the first symptoms. Comes and goes though out the day. Hope you get over it quicker than us @MoBilly .

5 Likes

Thanks man.
It’s been two weeks and I’m still waiting for the cough to leave. It’s getting better though.

4 Likes

I can absolutely see why you’d keep her around. That’s very generous thanks!

4 Likes

No problemo.

3 Likes

Dayum, I guess I Do eat COVID for breakfast. It lasted a day for me, and I didn’t pass it on to anyone else.
I’m an OCD alcohol swabber :smiley: The test took an hour to turn positive.

5 Likes

Well I wish I could say it only lasted a day Joe. But Its good to know it can pass quick for some peeps. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Doing some washing right now.

Dried bud thats been in the freezer a long time. Will see what we get.

18 Likes

One wash.

Meh.

20 Likes

2nd wash

Now Ill put this in the freezer and see how it looks in a month.

25 Likes

Hummmmmm :thinking:

2 Likes

Sorry man having a stoner moment :joy::joy::joy:, my sincere apologies :wink::upside_down_face::roll_eyes::joy::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::v:

4 Likes

No worries. Lol

1 Like

Glad you understand, GR8 thread 🪡 by the way!:joy::joy::joy: :wink::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::upside_down_face::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::v:

1 Like