Floyds tents

Howdy Floyd,

I was pleased to see that you are including your Orange Grove x GG4 RIL in this run!

I’ve come to really treasure that plant. It’s fun to grow, tolerant of training, produces mighty buds that are easy to trim, and is my current favorite smoke. Can’t thank you enough for supplying me with those seeds!

I’d be following this thread anyways, but that is a nice addition.

Cheers,
-Grouchy

12 Likes

Im hoping to find a keeper of that one. If I dont this time Ill keep popping seeds here and there till I do.
Im glad your enjoying yours.

10 Likes

I wish I had room to run another. I’m afraid I’ll go through what I have before I can grow more. lol

4 Likes

i would like to be in your mind one day on how you come up with these pics. amazing ideas all the time lol

2 Likes

We need that asap

3 Likes

Tent #2, Orange gojis. Roots have hit the rez. Going to flip them to 12/12

Tent #1, BB, GDP, GG4 and TG x Chem 91. Roots not in the rez yet. Soon as they are I will flip em.

26 Likes

@Floyd killin it with all the Octos!
Both tents will be exploding soon. Time to buckle my seatbelt :lock: :seat: lol.
the-hnl

20230112_200007

18 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Silly question, are we sure @Floyd is indeed human!? :flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

Don’t know, more than octopots flying around his tents!! Oh boy!! One can just prevision it!! Or should I say preview it!! :laughing:

Floyd the humanoid!! Your plants are out there!! :v: :100: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :hugs:

9 Likes

Looking great in there floyd! Gonna grab a chair and some popcorn for the show. :sunglasses: :popcorn:

6 Likes

yes yessss. spider man will no longer be a pain and octavio can now smoke his strains!

6 Likes

Good news, three strains are two for two and are above ground.
Fruit collision, Tropical freeze and Orange grove x GG4 are up.
Bad news, Peanut butter breath are not. After waiting sometime I gently dug around and found one had cracked but just stalled. I found the other one and nothing. So I gave it a gental squeeze and buried it again. We shall see.

7 Likes

Stalled seed

Its wet because I washed it off.

4 Likes

I’ve seen the orange goji grown by a couple members and every time I think I want that. Great looking plant and a great grower good job.

2 Likes

I have four different cuts of Orange goji in the Octos. I will have to pick one to keep after this run.
Plants the cuts came from are still drying. None have been smoked yet. But they smell good.

7 Likes

Yeah they look great I’ll have to keep an eye out for that one

2 Likes

Its a cross by @50State. My seeds are F2 that I got in a trade. Probably more seeds in the possession of other OG members. I only have a few left or I would send you some.
I’m waiting for some Bazooka bubble x Orange goji seeds to mature right now. I could send you a few of those when they are ready, if you want.

7 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen other member with the orange goji. I just hate to receive seeds I’m not ready to grow I’d much rather someone that ready to use them have them. I have a few packs to get to still but I really appreciate it.

5 Likes

Most of us don’t get to that point until our seed fridge is full… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Hey Floyd! The GG4 x Bazooka Boss got here today. :slight_smile: Thanks bro!

3 Likes

Glad they made it. Just test popped some in a paper towel. 4 out 5 so far. Might try a couple in pots outside this summer.

2 Likes